Welcome to the Penn State Hershey Office of Administration
The Office of Administration is responsible for programs related to College operation and strategic planning, as well as the operation and review of College Departments. The office has specific responsibility for:
- Conflict of Interest
- Departmental Review and Resources
- Dean’s Council on Diversity
- Disability Services
- Unified Campus Teams
Our goals are to develop and administer forward-thinking programs to bring innovation, equity, trust, and efficiency to all levels and across all Departments of the College of Medicine. We are anxious to serve the needs of individual members of the College Community, as well as the Departments, Centers, and Institutes on which the College is built.
For related “administrative” areas served by other College offices, you may want to visit the following sites:
- For personnel, salary, and Benefits information, visit the Human Resources site.
- For faculty recruitment, appointments, promotion and tenure, and annual faculty evaluations (HR-40), visit the site of the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- For programs related to faculty advancement, mentoring, and development, visit the Office of Professional Development site.
- For issues including research funding and initiating research projects, visit the offices of Research Affairs and Research Development sites.
- Photography series highlights Penn State Hershey support personnel While portraits of deans, department chairs and board members are often hung around campus, a series of photographs by Dr. Joseph Gascho highlights the importance of those not in the spotlight at Penn State Hershey.More...
- Motorcycle ride benefits Child Life Program at Hershey Organizers of the Helping Little Hands Motorcycle Ride recently presented Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital with $6,630, the proceeds of its second annual bike ride.More...
- Annual ‘Pay for Play’ event for Children’s Miracle Network begins Nov. 6 Nipsey, Earl David Reed and Jen Shade of WQXA-FM 105.7 the X’s "The People’s Morning Show" will host the 28-hour marathon “Pay for Play” broadcast from 6 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 6, through 9 a.m. Friday, Nov. 7.More...
- Children’s Hospital receives contributions from motorcycle enthusiasts Motorcycle enthusiasts from the Lancaster area visited Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital recently to deliver toys and $50,000 in contributions from their Central Pennsylvania Confederation of Motorcycle Clubs Ride.More...