Welcome to the Penn State Hershey Office of Administration
The Office of Administration is responsible for programs related to College operation and strategic planning, as well as the operation and review of College Departments. The office has specific responsibility for:
- Conflict of Interest
- Departmental Review and Resources
- Dean’s Council on Diversity
- Disability Services
- Unified Campus Teams
Our goals are to develop and administer forward-thinking programs to bring innovation, equity, trust, and efficiency to all levels and across all Departments of the College of Medicine. We are anxious to serve the needs of individual members of the College Community, as well as the Departments, Centers, and Institutes on which the College is built.
For related “administrative” areas served by other College offices, you may want to visit the following sites:
- For personnel, salary, and Benefits information, visit the Human Resources site.
- For faculty recruitment, appointments, promotion and tenure, and annual faculty evaluations (HR-40), visit the site of the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- For programs related to faculty advancement, mentoring, and development, visit the Office of Professional Development site.
- For issues including research funding and initiating research projects, visit the offices of Research Affairs and Research Development sites.
- The symbol of our best: The Nittany Lion bonds all Penn Staters For the few students across Penn State's campuses who have had the privilege of donning the suit, being the Nittany Lion mascot means far more than leading cheers — it means leading a family.More...
- 2014 Eye School seminar set for Nov. 8 at Penn State Hershey The Penn State Hershey Eye Center presents Eye School 2014, a free community education event that introduces people of all ages to anatomy, diseases and surgery of the eye. The event will take place from 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, Nov. 8, at the University Conference Center on the Penn State Hershey campus.More...
- Program allows students to shadow and interact with health care professionals The new school year brings changes to the Pennsylvania Youth Apprenticeship Program (PYAP), a partnership of Penn State Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine, Lower Dauphin School District and Derry Township School District.More...
- Celebrate the spirit of innovation at Penn State Hershey on Oct. 29 Faculty, staff and students are invited to the fourth annual Penn State Hershey Innovation Awards ceremony hosted by the Office of the Vice Dean for Research and Graduate Studies and the Office of Technology Development Penn State College of Medicine.More...