Welcome to Penn State Hershey Alumni Affairs
The strength of our institution depends on the connectedness of our people and missions. Whether you received a graduate or medical degree from the College of Medicine or completed a residency at the Medical Center, there are numerous ways to stay connected with Penn State Hershey. To learn more about how you can stay connected, get involved, and give back, visit Engage.pennstatehershey.org.
Alumni Weekend 2015, which is scheduled for September 18-19, 2015, will provide the stage for you to gather with Penn State College of Medicine alumni, faculty, and friends, while you reminisce about where your medical career began. So be sure to mark the date on your calendar! This year's reunion celebrations will feature the classes of 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, and 2010.
Rekindle friendships that made your time at Penn State College of Medicine memorable. Reconnect with faculty and past mentors. Walk the campus and see how Penn State College of Medicine has changed -- and remained the same throughout the years.
This year's Alumni Weekend brochure and link to online registration will soon be available on our new website at Engage.pennstatehershey.org.
We look forward to seeing you back on campus for Alumni Weekend 2015!
Contact the Office of University Development and Alumni Relations at 717-531-1651 or AlumniRelations@hmc.psu.edu.
The Penn State College of Medicine Alumni Office is seeking nominations for the 2014-2015 Penn State, Penn State Alumni Association and Penn State College of Medicine Alumni Awards.
- The Alumni Achievement Award recognizes alumni 35 years of age and younger for their extraordinary professional accomplishments.
- The Alumni Fellow Award is the highest honor that the Penn State Alumni Association bestows upon an alumna or alumnus.
- The Cheston M. Berlin Service Award recognizes meritorious service to the College of Medicine Alumni Society or its members.
- The Distinguished Alumni Award is the highest honor that The Pennsylvania State University bestows upon an alumna or alumnus.
- The Honorary Alumnus/a Award recognizes outstanding individuals who, though not graduates of Penn State, greatly enhance the University through their commitment and service, and who make significant contributions to Penn State's welfare, reputation, and prestige.
Please complete your nomination using the standard College of Medicine Alumni Award Nomination Form. Nominations can be submitted on a continuous basis, but should be postmarked by June 1, 2015 for consideration this year. Please send nomination forms to:
Office of University Development and Alumni Relations, A120
c/o Jayanne Sevast, Alumni Relations Officer
P.O. Box 852
Hershey, PA 17033
For any questions you may have, or to submit a nomination form electronically, please email Jayanne Sevast at AlumniRelations@hmc.psu.edu, or please fax your nomination form to 717-531-7939.
- College of Medicine receives $14 million to study exercise program for seniors Penn State College of Medicine was awarded nearly $14 million in funding from the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) to study the effectiveness of a program integrating strength training, balance exercises and walking for older adults who have had a fall-related fracture.More...
- Trauma-scenario provides hands-on training for Penn State Mont Alto students Penn State Mont Alto held its sixth annual trauma-scenario training exercise for forest technology and nursing students on May 1. During the event, students worked with multiple agencies to rescue injured individuals who were in tree harvesting accidents in the forest near the campus.More...
- Penn State World Campus graduates first class in online nursing master’s degree The first class from Penn State’s online master of science in nursing degree will graduate May 10. “These are very high-quality students who want to be in jobs that will help train a new generation of nurses,” said Lisa Kitko, an assistant professor of nursing at Penn State. “That really speaks to their commitment to the profession and to nursing.”More...
- Students, volunteers join together to ‘Kiss Hershey Back’ A group of first-year Penn State College of Medicine students led the eighth annual Kiss Hershey Back Derry Township cleanup day on Saturday, May 2.More...