Penn State Hershey Anesthesia is pleased to offer positions in the following areas:
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology - positions are currently filled for 2013 - 2014 and 2014 - 2015
- Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine - positions are currently filled for 2013-2014; Applications for 2014-2015 are welcome.
- Pediatric Anesthesiology - positions are currently filled for 2012 - 2013 and 2013 - 2014.
- Pain Medicine - positions are currently filled for 2014 - 2015. Applications for the fellowship starting 2015-2016 are currently being accepted. We will be going through the NRMP Match again this year. Timeline for the Match process should be announced shortly.
- Neuroanesthesiology - we are no longer accepting applications for the neuroanesthesia fellowship program at this time. Please check back for updates in the future.
- Regional Anesthesiology - we are no longer accepting applications for the regional fellowship program at this time. Please check back for updates in the future.
Penn State Hershey Anesthesiology offers integrated fellowships run by recognized specialists in their fields of interest. The 500-bed medical center complex, which is situated in a rural environment, and is one of the leading pediatric, cardiac and pain management centers in the area.
Applicants seeking fellowship positions - please refer to each subspecialty page for specific contact information.
Application Process - please click "How To Apply" on the left side of the screen.