Our pediatric specialists have the advanced training necessary to treat neuromuscular disorders such as muscular dystrophy, spina bifida, spinal deformities in children and adolescents, complex limb deformities, scoliosis and limb length discrepancies. And their research background with pediatric hip disorders, spinal deformities, and experience with pediatric trauma allow them to provide care that is truly world class. The Pediatric Orthopaedics specialty program ranks in the US News and World Report top 50 orthopaedics centers for Children.
Our physicians are members of Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America and Scoliosis Research Society.
And, they are backed by the full resources of Penn State Children's Hospital. Staffed with a full complement of pediatric medical and surgical specialists, it houses the region's only pediatric intensive care unit.
For additional conditions that we treat click here.
Thank you for making it all possible! Penn State Children's Hospital
Appointments or referrals can be made directly by calling Penn State Bone and Joint Institute at 717-531-7123 or Careline at 717-531-6955 or 800-243-1455.
If you are a physician making a referral, you may call Penn State MD Network at 717-531-5880 or 800-233-4082.
You will find world class orthopaedic care at any of the locations listed below. To schedule an appointment, call the location nearest you
- Penn State Pediatric Bone and Joint Institute
- Penn State Hershey Medical Group, Camp Hill
- Penn State Hershey Medical Group, Lancaster
- Penn State Hershey Medical Group, Mount Joy
- Penn State Hershey Medical Group St. Joseph Medical Center, Reading
- Penn State Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine - State College
- Hanover Hospital Cherry Tree Rehab Center