Penn State Bone and Joint Institute
Penn State Bone and Joint Institute is proud to be a leader in the care of patients with disorders of the bones, joints and spine, providing the most innovative care to adults and children with even the most complex disorders. To learn more about us click here.
- Adult appointments in Hershey: 717-531-5638
- Pediatric appointments in Hershey: 717-531-7123
- All appointments in State College: 814-865-3566
If you have questions or are interested in further details about any information on this site, please Contact Us.
Read and subscribe to the Ortho Report blog
Penn State Bone and Joint Institute offers a website dedicated to providing physicians with the latest in orthopedic news. Penn State Hershey Ortho Report publishes articles by our orthopaedic staff to share discoveries and successes. Read and subscribe to receive new articles as they are added to the blog.
Fall 2015 articles
- Case Report: Osteochondral Glenoid Reconstruction for Recurrent Glenohumeral Instability
- Developing an Adult Stem Cell Treatment Option for Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Medial Patella Femoral Ligament (MPFL) Reconstruction for Patellofemoral Instability
- Biomechanical Analysis to Guide Future Trends in Hip Replacement Surgery and Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Physician Assistant Program at College of Medicine welcomes new class The Physician Assistant (PA) Program at Penn State College of Medicine welcomed its entering class of 2016 during its annual White Coat Ceremony on May 24. The 30 students were presented with their white coats, symbolizing their entrance into the medical profession.More...
- The Medical Minute: Keys to building and maintaining bone strength Osteoporosis is on the rise as 75 million baby boomers approach their golden years. Yet many patients and physicians are not aware of what they can do to prevent, slow down and treat the condition, which happens when holes develop in bone, creating a risk of fractures from falls.More...
- Nursing professional uses homeland security degree to help her community A Penn State nursing professional studying homeland security online developed an action plan for her community to respond to infectious disease outbreaks.More...
- Bringing diversity into focus on the Hershey campus Tucked away in the Biomedical Research Building of the college, Lynette Chappell-Williams isn’t even sure people know her office exists, let alone what it does. That helps her cause in a way — because she doesn’t want people to think advancing diversity and inclusion is the business of her office alone. Everyone plays a role.More...