Penn State Hershey Bone and Joint Institute
Penn State Hershey Bone and Joint Institute is proud to be a leader in the care of patients with disorders of the bones, joints and spine, providing the most innovative care to adults and children with even the most complex disorders. To learn more about us click here.
- Adult appointments in Hershey: 717-531-5638
- Pediatric appointments in Hershey: 717-531-7123
- All appointments in State College: 814-865-3566
If you have questions or are interested in further details about any information on this site, please Contact Us.
Read and subscribe to the Ortho Report blog
Penn State Hershey Bone and Joint Institute offers a website dedicated to providing physicians with the latest in orthopedic news. Penn State Hershey Ortho Report publishes articles by our orthopaedic staff to share discoveries and successes. Read and subscribe to receive new articles as they are added to the blog.
Spring 2015 articles
- Community-based Heel Ultrasound Screening Leads to Osteoporosis Follow-up and Treatment Recommendations
- Pigment Epithelium Derived Factor (PEDF) Influences Matrix Mineralization: Implications for Osteogenesis Imperfecta and Beyond
- Choosing Between Total Hip Arthroplasty and Hemiarthroplasty for Femoral Neck Fractures: Patient Selection is the Key
- Limitations for Headless Compression Screws in Distal Interphalangeal Arthrodesis in Patients, Especially Women, with Small Fingers
- What they all have in common: A lot of heart Some of the 477 people who have received a new heart at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center over the past three decades gathered recently to celebrate their successes. Photos of the 2015 Heart Transplant Reunion capture the celebration.More...
- Promotions in academic rank, effective July 1, 2015 Following is a list of academic promotions for tenured and tenure-line faculty at Penn State, effective July 1.More...
- The Medical Minute: Cancer patients benefit from an active lifestyle When diagnosed with cancer, patients expect the standard treatments of chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. However, additional integrated therapies can address the needs of both body and mind when battling or recovering from cancer, as Jen Price, senior exercise physiologist at the Penn State Hershey University Fitness Center, explains.More...
- Incoming PA Program students receive white coats Penn State College of Medicine welcomed 30 new students into the Physician Assistant Program on May 19 at the annual White Coat Ceremony.More...