Penn State Hershey Bone and Joint Institute
Penn State Hershey Bone and Joint Institute is proud to be a leader in the care of patients with disorders of the bones, joints and spine, providing the most innovative care to adults and children with even the most complex disorders. To learn more about us click here.
- Adult appointments in Hershey: 717-531-5638
- Pediatric appointments in Hershey: 717-531-7123
- All appointments in State College: 814-865-3566
If you have questions or are interested in further details about any information on this site, please Contact Us.
Read and subscribe to the Ortho Report blog
Penn State Hershey Bone and Joint Institute offers a website dedicated to providing physicians with the latest in orthopedic news. Penn State Hershey Ortho Report publishes articles by our orthopaedic staff to share discoveries and successes. Read and subscribe to receive new articles as they are added to the blog.
Spring 2015 articles
- Community-based Heel Ultrasound Screening Leads to Osteoporosis Follow-up and Treatment Recommendations
- Pigment Epithelium Derived Factor (PEDF) Influences Matrix Mineralization: Implications for Osteogenesis Imperfecta and Beyond
- Choosing Between Total Hip Arthroplasty and Hemiarthroplasty for Femoral Neck Fractures: Patient Selection is the Key
- Limitations for Headless Compression Screws in Distal Interphalangeal Arthrodesis in Patients, Especially Women, with Small Fingers
- Children’s Hospital receives cancer research grant from Hyundai Hyundai presented Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital with a $50,000 Hyundai Hope On Wheels Impact Award to Dr. Valerie Brown, who accepted it on behalf of Dr. Barbara Miller. The grant will be used to support the creation of a secure and comprehensive database that will be used in research designed to improve the lives of children fighting cancer.More...
- Meet Dr. Leslie Parent, Penn State Hershey’s new vice dean for research With a career in retrovirology research, a passion for education, and a 24-year history at Penn State Hershey, Dr. Leslie Parent brings a strong skillset to her new position as vice dean for research and graduate education.More...
- Penn State Hershey offering program to help children cope with cancer diagnoses Penn State Hershey Medical Center will host CLIMB -- Children's Lives Include Moments of Bravery -- a free program designed to help children cope when someone they love has cancer by encouraging discussion and creativity.More...
- Committee at College of Medicine seeks nominations for 2016 Woodward Lecturer The Woodward Endowment for Medical Science Education Steering Committee at Penn State College of Medicine is calling for nominations for the 2016 Woodward Lecturer.More...