Penn State Hershey Bone and Joint Institute
Penn State Hershey Bone and Joint Institute is proud to be a leader in the care of patients with disorders of the bones, joints and spine, providing the most innovative care to adults and children with even the most complex disorders. To learn more about us click here.
- Adult appointments in Hershey: 717-531-5638
- Pediatric appointments in Hershey: 717-531-7123
- All appointments in State College: 814-865-3566
If you have questions or are interested in further details about any information on this site, please Contact Us.
Read and subscribe to the Ortho Report blog
Penn State Hershey Bone and Joint Institute offers a website dedicated to providing physicians with the latest in orthopedic news. Penn State Hershey Ortho Report publishes articles by our orthopaedic staff to share discoveries and successes. Read and subscribe to receive new articles as they are added to the blog.
Summer 2015 articles
- Complex Limb Reconstruction Case Report: Combined Use of the Ilizarov Technique and Taylor Spatial Frame
- Magnetically Controlled Growing Rod System Offers Nonsurgical Distraction for Early Onset Scoliosis
- Pearls for Internal Distraction Plating of Complex Distal Radius Fractures
- Unique Challenges of Managing Injuries on the Sports Field
- Lower availability of omega-3 fatty acids associated with bipolar disorder People with bipolar disorder have lower levels of certain omega-3 fatty acids that cross the blood-brain barrier than people who do not, according to researchers from Penn State College of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health.More...
- Lehigh Valley student delivers treats, Thanksgiving cheer to children's hospital Penn State Lehigh Valley freshman Michael Healy biked more than six hours from the Lehigh Valley campus to Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital to spread some Thanksgiving cheer.More...
- Red Land Little League champions donate $18,200 to Four Diamonds The Red Land Little League team that won the U.S. championship in the 2015 Little League World Series presented $18,200 to Four Diamonds at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital. The players and their coaches delivered the check during a visit that also included activities — such as crafts, photos and autograph signings — with Four Diamonds patients and their families.More...
- Dinner raises more than $200,000 for Renaissance Scholarships Penn State's 39th annual Renaissance Fund dinner raised more than $200,000 to endow scholarships in honor of Steve Brown, the president and CEO of Mount Nittany Health and this year's Renaissance Fund honoree. Three hundred sixty-five guests attended the Nov. 19 dinner at The Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel.More...