Special Visitors Policy
Special Visitors and entertainers requesting to visit pediatric patients will be screened by the Child Life Program to ensure events are safe, appropriate, and respectful of patients rights.
- All visitors and entertainers requesting to visit pediatric patients will make their request through the Child Life Program. Please contact the Child Life Program at 531-8366 or email@example.com
- Visitation guidelines will be shared with the contact person.
- A Child Life staff member or other hospital representative must accompany visitors/entertainers.
- Requests for programs with religious theme will be referred to Pastoral Services, 531-8177.
- Requests for Christmas caroling will be referred to Center Stage or e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.