Services & Collections
Most of the Library's collection contains information written for the lay person, but it also includes material for the health professional.
Books and tapes are available for a two week check-out.
Equipment available for use includes:
- TV/VCR for viewing tapes
- Two computers with printers
- Cancer Center computer with specialized cancer modules and Web links
To help you with your information needs the Library is staffed by a health librarian. Services include:
- Reference support
- Librarian-mediated MEDLINE searches
- Preparation of information packets
- Instruction on using electronic resources