Ways to Give
A tax-deductible contribution to the Department of Dermatology Endowment Fund is an everlasting gift benefiting the Department, both at the present time and in the future. Penn State Hershey Dermatology has four interrelated missions: education, research, patient care, and community service.
Penn State Hershey Dermatology strives to constantly educate its patients, physicians, residents, and the public. The Department continues to offer some of the best clerkships and core lectures in the College of Medicine, as well as offering one of the best residency programs in the United States. A gift to a Dermatology Department Endowment Fund will help support our mission of education.
The Department of Dermatology is proud of our research accomplishments to date, but there is much more work to be done. With the diminishing availability of federal funds for biomedical research, we are now, more than ever, dependent upon the generosity of private donors to support our research endeavors. Accordingly, we hope that you will consider making a tax-deductible contribution to our Dermatology Research Endowment Fund. By giving to the Endowment Fund, you will help ensure that dermatology research will continue to grow and flourish here at the Penn State College of Medicine. As a result, dermatology patients will directly benefit by receiving state-of-the-art care. As always, your support is greatly appreciated.
There are a variety of giving opportunities. As a not-for-profit organization, your contributions may be tax deductible. Consult your tax adviser for more information. For one-time gifts, the easiest and least-expensive method to us is to donate through our online form. To ensure that your donation goes to our Penn State Hershey Dermatology, please be sure to designate one of the Dermatology funds listed below:
- The Dermatology Research Endowment Fund supports Dermatology research at the Penn State College of Medicine.
- The Donald P. Lookingbill Lectureship sponsors an educational lecture to the faculty and residents by an Annual Visiting Professor of international prominence.
- Adams, Ammirati, Anderson, Billingsley, Helm, Ioffreda, Mackley, Marks, Miller, Thiboutot, Zaenglein Professorship in Dermatology helps the department attract and retain an outstanding physician at Penn State College of Medicine. This talented individual is a leader, an influential teacher, important researcher, and exceptional patient caregiver.
- Alan H. Schragger Fund supports educational dermatology programs at Penn State College of Medicine, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, and enables the Department to offer expert clerkships and core lectures as well as one of the top residency programs in the nation.
- Mark H. Hassel Educational Endowment Fund provides financial support for educational activities, clerkships, core lectures and residency programs in the field of dermatology.
- James and Joyce Marks Clinician Educator Endowment provides financial support for clinical education and research in the Department of Dermatology.