The following is a list of common funding sources for biomedical and social science research on diabetes and obesity:
Penn State University
- Penn State Hershey Diabetes Institute
- Social Science Research Institute
- College of Health and Human Development
- Penn State Hershey College of Medicine
- American Diabetes Association
- American Psychological Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Grant Review Mock Study Section
The purpose of this mock study section is to support investigators preparing grant applications for extramural funding, which center on acute and chronic complications of diabetes and obesity. For more information, contact Dr. Alaa Awad.
Bi-monthly Funding Announcements
Information about funding opportunities is collected and sent out on the PSHDI Research Listserv on a bimonthly basis. To join the PSHDI Research Listserv send an email (with NO subject or message text) to L-Diabetesemail@example.com. If you need additional assistance, contact our office.