Resources for Researchers
- Penn State Profiles
- Biohazards and Biosafety (Internal Only)
- Clinical Trials
- Available Core Facilities
- Animal Husbandry and veterinary care for lab animals
- Using animals for research? (Internal Only)
- Using human subjects for research?
- Want to apply for a grant?
- Research Compliance
- Looking for funding opportunities or collaborators?
- Research Centers and Institutes
- General Clinical Research Center
The Medical Minute: Simple steps can lead to safe sleep for infants
The number of infants who die each year from sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) has decreased in recent decades as awareness of safe sleeping habits has increased. Yet each year, babies still die from sudden, unexplained causes.More...
Tickets on sale for Children's Miracle Ball on Nov. 22
The 25th annual Miracle Ball will be held Saturday, Nov. 22, at the Hershey Lodge. The ball begins at 6 p.m. with a reception and silent auction followed by dinner, dancing and entertainment provided by Honey Pump.More...
Tickets available for Neiman Marcus Fashion Show on Dec. 5 at Hotel Hershey
Children's Miracle Network's annual Neiman Marcus Fashion Show returns Dec. 5 to the Hotel Hershey. This elegant runway show and luncheon benefits the children and families of Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital.More...
Comics in illness the topic of the next First Fridays Lecture
The Department of Humanities at Penn State College of Medicine will welcome Katie Green to the November First Fridays Lecture, “SHOW AND TELL: The Power of Comics in Illness,” at noon Nov. 7 in Room C2860.More...