Resources for Researchers
- Penn State Profiles
- Biohazards and Biosafety (Internal Only)
- Clinical Trials
- Available Core Facilities
- Animal Husbandry and veterinary care for lab animals
- Using animals for research? (Internal Only)
- Using human subjects for research?
- Want to apply for a grant?
- Research Compliance
- Looking for funding opportunities or collaborators?
- Research Centers and Institutes
- General Clinical Research Center
The Medical Minute: Blood in the urine often an important warning sign
Blood in the urine can be a scary sight, yet it’s a symptom many people ignore until it is bad enough to land them in a hospital emergency department.More...
Penn State Health St. Joseph, Exeter Healthways to relocate and expand services
Penn State Health St. Joseph will relocate the outpatient services it currently offers in Shelbourne Square, Exeter Township, and the physician and outpatient services it offers on Prospect Street in St. Lawrence into the Exeter Ridge Corporate Center at Neversink Road and Perkiomen Avenue by early 2016.More...
Penn State Hershey Maternal Fetal Medicine moves to 35 Hope Drive
Penn State Hershey Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) has joined Penn State Hershey Obstetrics and Gynecology on the second floor of 35 Hope Drive in Hershey.More...
Next attorney office hours at Penn State Hershey scheduled for Sept. 10
Researchers are invited to attend office hours at Penn State Hershey on Thursday, Sept. 10 with Penn State’s intellectual property attorney, Michael Brignati.More...