Links and Resources
In order to better match studies and projects with resources and support, the Department of Family and Community Medicine (FCM) and the Penn State Ambulatory Research Network (PSARN) has developed a procedure for prescreening and review of possible projects.
When an investigator is interested in submitting a proposal for conducting a study through and with FCM, he/she is required to:
- Review and complete a brief questionnaire about the proposed project (click HERE for questionnaire).
- Please forward completed questionnaire to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An initial review by Alan Adelman, M.D., Vice Chair for Research, and/or core FCM faculty members determines if the project is compatible with our mission and whether the study is feasible in our department and our practices.
If deemed compatible and feasible, the project will be presented at the department's monthly Research Coordinating Council meeting to review the application and provide feedback.
We're looking forward to receiving your information.
- Cancer Institute
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- Clinical Neuroscience Center of Excellence
- Departmental Research Centers & Programs
- Diabetic Retinopathy Center
- General Clinical Research Center
- Heart and Vascular Institute
- Huck Institutes for the Life Sciences
- Jake Gittlen Cancer Research Foundation
- Kienle Center
- Neuroscience Research Institute
- Penn State Hershey Center for Pediatric Cardiovascular Research
The following link provides a list of the most commonly accessed federal and non-federal sponsors, for both fellows and established investigators.
- Cancer Institute Core Facilities
- CEL Core Endocrinology Core Facility
- Flow Cytometry Core Facility
- Functional Genomics Core Facility
- Macromolecular Core Facility
- Microscopy and Histology Core Facility
- Micro CT Scanner Core Facility
- Molecular Genetics Core Facility
- MRI/MRS Imaging Core Facility
- Proteomics & Small Molecule Mass Spectrometry Core Facility
- Solution Phase NMR Core Facility
- Transgenic Animal Core Facility
- Xray Crystallography Core Facility
- Clinical Trials Office (CTO): http://www.pennstatehershey.org/web/cto/home
- Office of Research Affairs (ORA): http://www.pennstatehershey.org/web/researchaffairs/home
- Office of Research Development (ORD): http://www.pennstatehershey.org/web/researchdevelopment/home
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI): http://ctsi.psu.edu/
- Public Health Sciences (PHS): http://www2.med.psu.edu/phs/