Welcome to Penn State Hershey Food Services
Food Service's primary mission is to provide tasty meals for our patients here at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. We are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our customers through product and service excellence. Food Services is responsible to provide the majority of patient meals, retail, dining plan and catering services to the campus community.
Food Services operates 7 retail food operations in 6 different buildings on campus. Each operation is distinct in menu offerings, operating hours, service style and atmosphere.
Catering service and deliveries of all types and size are provided by Food Services.
- Penn State Hershey will begin accepting LionCash+, Penn State University's online, prepaid flexible account, as an alternate form of payment at on-campus food service locations.
- To accept LionCash+ as payment, merchants are required to verify the photo on the identification badge, therefore individuals wishing to use Lion Cash+ should ensure that the photo on their badge is not obstructed.
- Hershey Medical Center (Hospital) purchasing cards cannot be used to fund LionCash+ accounts.
- Hershey badge holders that are classified as Volunteers and Externals are not eligible to utilize LionCash+.
- Hershey badge holders affiliated with other Penn State Campuses as Students will need to utilize their Student badge to access their LionCash+ accounts.
PSU Access Accounts
All Penn State Hershey faculty, staff and students have Penn State Access accounts (i.e. – xyz5000); however they might not be activated or passwords might need to be reset.
Penn State Access Accounts can be activated at one of the Signature Stations inside the Harrell Health Sciences Library.
If an individual needs to reset their password, go to PSU Password Management or the Signature Stations in the Harrell Health Sciences Library.
In the event that an individual needs to dispute a charge, receipts will be required to process any refunds.
Individuals disputing a charge with Food Services, should call 717-531-8831 to schedule a time to meet with a Food Services Manager.
Individuals will need to bring their receipt and a print of their transaction history from the LionCash+ portal.
In the event that an individual loses their badge, they should contact the Hershey ID Badge Office.
In addition, the individual should contact the University directly to deactivate their badge.
Return of Funds
If an individual would like their LionCash+ funds returned to them, see the Cardholder Disclosure Statement for details.
Individuals requiring support should contact the LionCash+ office directly.
- Photography series highlights Penn State Hershey support personnel While portraits of deans, department chairs and board members are often hung around campus, a series of photographs by Dr. Joseph Gascho highlights the importance of those not in the spotlight at Penn State Hershey.More...
- Motorcycle ride benefits Child Life Program at Hershey Organizers of the Helping Little Hands Motorcycle Ride recently presented Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital with $6,630, the proceeds of its second annual bike ride.More...
- Annual ‘Pay for Play’ event for Children’s Miracle Network begins Nov. 6 Nipsey, Earl David Reed and Jen Shade of WQXA-FM 105.7 the X’s "The People’s Morning Show" will host the 28-hour marathon “Pay for Play” broadcast from 6 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 6, through 9 a.m. Friday, Nov. 7.More...
- Children’s Hospital receives contributions from motorcycle enthusiasts Motorcycle enthusiasts from the Lancaster area visited Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital recently to deliver toys and $50,000 in contributions from their Central Pennsylvania Confederation of Motorcycle Clubs Ride.More...