The mission of the Four Diamonds is to conquer childhood cancer by assisting children treated at Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital and their families through superior care, comprehensive support, and innovative research.
Any Pennsylvania family with a child being treated for pediatric cancer at Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital is eligible for Four Diamonds support.
Each year, Four Diamonds provides direct support to approximately 600 children with cancer - 100 who are newly diagnosed and 500 who are continuing their fight. Since it's creation in 1972, Four Diamonds has helped more than 3,300 children and families and supported a diverse platform of pediatric cancer research at Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital, seeking improved treatments and cures to benefit those around the world.
Because of the community's steady and generous support, Four Diamonds has been able to assist 100% of the pediatric cancer patients who have been treated at Penn State Hershey.
Check us out on Facebook!
- Four Diamonds Mini-THONS
2014 Mini-THON Leadership Summit
Calling all students, school advisors and faculty! It's time to register for the 2014 Mini-THON Leadership Summit.
Join us for a day of leadership workshops, fundraiser training and best practices. REGISTER NOW
When: Friday, August 8th 2014
Time: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Where: Hershey Lodge located at 325 University Drive in Hershey, PA 17033
The annual Four Diamonds Mini-THON Leadership Summit provides an opportunity for students and advisors to network and share ideas with other Mini-THON schools while receiving training from qualified professionals. Participants will hear from the Four Diamonds families they are supporting, and be inspired to continue the fight to conquer childhood cancer.
Who Can Attend:
Students, advisors and faculty from active Four Diamonds Mini-THON schools and prospective students, advisors and faculty who are interested in hosting their first Four Diamonds Mini-THON during the 2014-2015 school year.
Session Topics Include:
- The Art of Fundraising
- The Leader in Me
- Events that Rock
- Getting the Word Out
- Go for the Gold
- Dive into Mini-THON
- Coach's Corner
- Mini-THON from Start to Finish
- New network unites university health care research Four major health institutions, including Penn State College of Medicine, have jointly received nearly $7 million to develop and expand a health data research network.More...
- PRO Wellness Center awarded nearly $2 million by PA Department of Health Penn State Hershey PRO Wellness Center has received nearly $2 million from the Pennsylvania Department of Health to facilitate programs focused on healthy eating and exercise in 15 school districts (81 schools) across the commonwealth.More...
- Penn State Hershey exceeds ‘For the Future’ campaign goal Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center has surpassed the $300 million goal of its most ambitious fundraising initiative to date, raising $306,476,284 in private support.More...
- Football team visits Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital Core value No. 1 for Penn State Football is ensuring that every member of the program has a positive attitude at all times. When the entire team boarded three buses on Wednesday (July 23) afternoon, head coach James Franklin and the Nittany Lions set out on a mission to make a visit to Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital one filled with positivity and enthusiasm.More...