2013 Four Diamonds 5K Run & Fun Walk
October 6, 2013
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Academic Support Building
600 Centerview Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
Please join us for the 2013 Four Diamonds 5K Run & Fun Walk on Sunday, October 6, 2013 and help us get one step closer to finding a cure for pediatric cancer. Invite your family, friends and co-workers to participate!
Get involved...For The Kids!
- Be a Runner
- Be a Walker
- Form a Team
- Be a Sponsor
- Make a Donation
- YOU can make a difference!
- Four Diamonds Mini-THONS
2012-2013 Four Diamonds Mini-THONS
There's Nothing 'Mini" About Us!
The Four Diamonds Mini-THONS are getting ready for another very exciting year! There could possibly be more than 100 middle school, high schools and several elementary school dancing for Diamonds. Please plan to stop by and show your support for the students who put many hours into planning these fun events.
Four Diamonds families are invited to attend and share their personal stories with the students. Please visit http://fourdiamonds.donordrive.com and click on Mini-THONS to view the list of school participating in Four Diamonds Mini-THONS this year.
Together, we can make a difference!
- Deadline approaching for Kohl’s Healthy Champions video contest Penn State Hershey PRO Wellness Center, together with the Kohl’s Cares Hospital Program and Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital, is hosting a video contest for families, schools and organizations. Participants have a chance to win a MacBook Pro, MacBook Air or iPad mini.More...
- Penn State Hershey Epilepsy Program recognized by NAEC Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center’s Comprehensive Epilepsy Program was recently recognized as a Level 4 Center by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC).More...
- New leadership coming to human resources, community relations Lisa Abbott will join Penn State Hershey on June 3 as associate vice president for human resources for health affairs for Penn State and chief human resources officer for Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. With Abbott’s arrival, Charles Wilson, who has served as chief human resources officer for the Medical Center since 2002, will move into the new role of chief community relations officer on an interim basis.More...
- The Medical Minute: Preparing home and car for emergencies Whether traveling or at home, there are things you can do before an emergency to ensure a swift response and a better possible outcome to your situation.More...