Read and subscribe to the new GI Report blog
Penn State Hershey Gastroenterology and Hepatology Department offers a website dedicated to providing physicians with the latest in GI news. Penn State Hershey GI Report publishes articles by our staff to share discoveries and successes. Read and subscribe to receive new articles as they are added to the blog.
Winter 2014 articles
- Penn State Hershey Joins International Pediatric Quality Improvement Program
- Expanding the Role of Medical Simulation Technology in Medical Student Training
- Digestive Health Update
- Defining the Role of Intestinal Macrophages in Adaptive Immune Responses, Inflammation, and Dysmotility
Summer 2013 articles
- Thromboembolism Prophylaxis is Under-prescribed in Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients
- Innovative and Minimally Invasive Techniques for Pancreatic Cyst Ablation and Cancer Prevention
- New Developments in the Rapidly Evolving Landscape of Hepatitis C Therapy
- Basic Research at Penn State Hershey Places Pancreatic Cancer Prevention on the Horizon
New Head and Neck Cancer Support Group starts April 27
The head and neck cancer team at Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute will host the inaugural Head and Neck Cancer Support Group from 2 to 3 p.m. Sunday, April 27, at the University Conference Center, Room 302A, on the Penn State Hershey campus.More...
April is National Donate Life Month
It’s a fact that one person can save the lives of up to eight others and improve the lives of many more through organ, eye, and tissue donation.More...
Adult Cochlear Implant Support Group to meet on May 8
May is Better Speech and Hearing Month. Celebrate May by helping people communicate better. The Penn State Hershey Departments of Otolaryngology and Audiology will host the Adult Cochlear Implant Support Group meeting on May 8.More...
IPM Symposium set for May 16
The 2014 Penn State Hershey Institute for Personalized Medicine Symposium will be held from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on May 16, bringing together the brightest in the field of personalized and genomic medicine.More...