We are pleased to provide a variety of services to healthcare professionals. Our web site is just one of them. Through the site you can access our medical library, clinical information, career opportunities and educational opportunities. We welcome your participation in our mission to provide world-class healthcare to the people of our communities.
MD Network 800-233-4082
Currently handling 60,000 calls annually, the Penn State MD Network at Penn State Hershey Medical Center provides a single point where physicians can conveniently obtain a consultation, make a referral or learn about a patient's condition. Reach us by calling 800-233-4082.
To transfer any patient via LifeLion air or ground, please contact our dispatcher directly at 717-531-7777.
Patient Inquiries - Patients should call 800-243-1455 for information and appointments.
Read and subscribe to the new GI Report blog
Penn State Hershey Gastroenterology and Hepatology Department offers a website dedicated to providing physicians with the latest in GI news. Penn State Hershey GI Report publishes articles by our staff to share discoveries and successes. Read and subscribe to receive new articles as they are added to the blog.
Winter 2014 articles
- Penn State Hershey Joins International Pediatric Quality Improvement Program
- Expanding the Role of Medical Simulation Technology in Medical Student Training
- Digestive Health Update
- Defining the Role of Intestinal Macrophages in Adaptive Immune Responses, Inflammation, and Dysmotility
Summer 2013 articles
- Thromboembolism Prophylaxis is Under-prescribed in Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients
- Innovative and Minimally Invasive Techniques for Pancreatic Cyst Ablation and Cancer Prevention
- New Developments in the Rapidly Evolving Landscape of Hepatitis C Therapy
- Basic Research at Penn State Hershey Places Pancreatic Cancer Prevention on the Horizon
Physicians - if you need further assistance with Power Chart Outreach OR Mpage Reach accounts, please contact us at: Connected@hmc.psu.edu
- Note: PowerChart Outreach has been replaced by Mpage Reach. To access the new Mpage Reach application, go to Mpage Reach Login, and enter your user ID and password.
Patients - please click here to contact us.