Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center offers a great way to help you use the Web to communicate with your family and friends about loved ones who are hospitalized.
Our free CarePageSM service lets you set up a unique, private and secure Web page for yourself, family or friends who are hospitalized. You can easily:
- Post and Receive News Updates – Concerned family members and friends can access the most recent news about the patient.
- Post and Receive Messages – Loved ones may leave messages at anytime, from anywhere, in a way that provides support and isn’t a burden.
- Share Patient Information – The personal and secure CarePage contains important contact information and healthcare facility visiting hours.
- Post Photos – Create a photo gallery to share photos with friends and family.
- Leave a CareCompliment – Let helpful staff members know how much you appreciate them.
Visit www.carepages.com/pennstatehershey now to learn more and open your free account!
>> Read a story about one of our patient family's great experience with CarePages!
CarePages Kiosk Locations:
- Surgical Waiting Area (lobby near Starbucks)
- Post-Anesthesia Acute Care (2nd floor - H2020)
- Women's Health - 3rd Floor Rotunda
- Neurosciences Waiting Room (4th floor - H4105)
- Cancer Wing (6th floor - H6142)
- Children's Hospital Rotunda (7th floor)
- Ronald McDonald Family Rooms (7th floor - H7103, H7105)