Best Doctors in America
- Robert D. Aronoff, M.D.
- John P. Boehmer, M.D.
- Charles E. Chambers, M.D.
- William R. Davidson, Jr., M.D.
- Dwight Davis, M.D.
- Steven Ettinger, M.D.
- Joseph Gascho, M.D.
- Ian C. Gilchrist, M.D.
- Mario Gonzalez, M.D.
- Mark Kozak, M.D.
- David M. Leaman, M.D.
- Gerald V. Naccarelli, M.D.
- Eric Popjes, M.D.
- David H. Silber, M.D.
- Lawrence I. Sinoway, M.D.
- Deborah L. Wolbrette, M.D.
- Allene S. Burdette, M.D.
- Frank Lynch, M.D.
- Leslie B. Scorza, M.D.
- Harjit Singh, M.D.
- Peter N. Waybill, M.D.
Honors and Accreditations
- Joint Commission certification- Heart failure care
- Joint Commission advanced certification- Implanting left ventricular assist devices as destination therapy for patients with advanced heart failure
- Get With the Guidelines—Heart Failure Gold Plus
- Highmark Blue Distinction Center+ for Cardiac Care*
- Aetna Institute of Quality for Cardiac Medical Intervention and Cardiac Surgery
- Aetna Institute of Quality for Rhythm Disease Diagnosis and Treatment
- Accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories
- Accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories
- Certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
*Blue Distinction® Centers met overall quality measures for patient safety and outcomes, developed with input from the medical community. Blue Distinction® Centers+ also met cost measures that address consumers' need for affordable healthcare. Individual outcomes may vary. National criteria is displayed on www.bcbs.com. A Local Blue Plan may require additional criteria for facilities located in its own service area. To find out which services and providers (including hospital based physicians) are covered under your policy, or to learn more about Local Blue Plan Criteria, contact your Local Blue Plan; and contact your provider before making an appointment to verify its current Network and Blue Distinction Centers status. Each hospital's Cost Index is calculated separately, based on data from its Local Blue Plan. Hospitals in portions of CA, ID, NY, PA, and WA may lie in areas served by two Local Blue Plans, resulting in two Cost Index figures; and their own Local Blue Plans decide whether all hospitals in these areas must meet Blue Distinction Centers+ national criteria for one or both Cost Index figures. Neither Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association nor any Blue Plans are responsible for damages, losses, or non-covered charges resulting from Blue Distinction or other provider finder information or care received from Blue Distinction or other providers. To find out more, contact your Local Blue Plan.