Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of the community. By partnering with referring providers we collaborate to provide excellent patient care for the residents of central Pennsylvania.
The Find a Physician and Find a Practice directories serve as easy reference guides for you and your support staff to find any Penn State Health Center physician and practice as well as contact information you may need to refer a patient.
Penn State Health blogs
- Children’s Hospital
- Heart and Vascular
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Penn State Medicine
Are You a Physician Scientist?
The Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine in Hershey, PA, are recruiting five tenure-track physician-scientists at all faculty levels in any clinical or research discipline. Interested, or know someone who might be? Read more here.
Read and subscribe to the Cardio Report blog
Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute offers a website dedicated to providing physicians with the latest news in cardiovascular care. Penn State Hershey Cardio Report publishes articles by our staff to share discoveries and successes. Read and subscribe to receive new articles as they are added to the blog.
Winter 2016 articles
- Non-Sternotomy Valve Surgery Eases Cardiac Recovery for Patients
- Team-based Approach to Targeted Temperature Management (TTM) Optimizes Recovery Post-Cardiac Arrest
- New Subspecialty of Adult Congenital Heart Disease Now Available to Address Unique Cardiac Needs
- Saving the Brain: Proper Anticoagulation Therapy for Patients with Atrial Fibrillation