Good People, Great Medicine
Penn State Hershey provides opportunities for our employees and families:
Center for Training, Learning and Leadership Development
- The Department of Human Resources provides employee, management, and leadership development programs. We use various teaching methods to facilitate learning and involve diverse groups of learners in our programs. Additionally, we provide departmental training sessions.
- Penn State College of Medicine is committed to enhancing the quality of life through improved health, the professional preparation of those who will serve the health needs of others, and the discovery of knowledge that will benefit all.
- Penn State is a multi-campus public research university that improves the lives of the people of Pennsylvania, the nation, and the world through integrated, high-quality programs in teaching, research, and service. With its administrative and research hub at the University Park campus, Penn State has 23 additional locations across Pennsylvania. While some of the these locations, such as the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, have specialized academic roles, they all adhere to a common overall mission and set of core values and strategic goal.
- To learn more about the additional 23 Pennsylvania State University locations, click here.
Pa State System of Higher Education
Pennsylvania State of Independence
Harrisburg Regional Chamber of Commerce
- www.harrisburgregionalchamber.org/reg-living/moving.html (Learn about schools, real estate taxes and more.)
This list is subject to change. This information is provided as a courtesy to our visitors. Penn State Hershey does not endorse all of the items listed.