We appreciate your generosity to help families caring for children with life-limiting illnesses. The Hummingbird Program can be supported in a number of ways:
- Organize a fundraising event
- Make a gift in honor of or in memory of a loved one
- Online donations
A staff member of the Office of University Development would be happy to talk with you about how you can help.
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Penn State College of Medicine
Office of University Development & Alumni Relations, A120
P.O. Box 852
Hershey, PA 17033-0852
Office Location: 600 Centerview Drive, Suite 1103
To make a secure online donation please visit https://secure.ddar.psu.edu/GiveTo/.
Click the link above to visit the secure online donation site, which will take you through a four step process.
- In Step 1, you will be asked to select how you found out about the donation site. After making your choice click "Next" to move on to Step 2.
- In Step 2, please choose Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital from the drop down menu for your gift designation. Then type Hummingbird Program in the "Additional Information" section. When finished click "Next" to move on to Step 3.
- In Step 3 you will be asked to enter your personal information. When finished click "Next" to move on to Step 4.
- In step 4, you will be asked to enter your credit card information. When finished click "Submit Gift" to complete your donation.
Thank you for your generosity!