2013 CHOCOLATE TOUR
The 3rd Annual Chocolate Tour, to raise awareness about the disease and to raise funds, to support cancer research at Penn State, to find the cure, will take place on Saturday, August 24, 2013 on the campus of the Milton Hershey School. With exciting events like the Relay Half Marathon team event; 6 mile walk and run/race events and 8, 35, 65 and 100 mile cycling events, there is something for everyone. With rest stops every mile, runners and walkers will be able to enjoy local chocolate from our area. Cyclists will enjoy rides through the beautiful countryside of central Pennsylvania with its Amish farms, wooded areas and covered bridges, visiting the historic chocolate towns of Hershey (home of Hershey's chocolate factory), Elizabethtown (home of M&M/Mars chocolate factory), and Lititz (home of Wilbur Chocolate).
- 8 mile cycling
- 35 mile Cycling (New easier route)
- 65 mile cycling
- 100 mile cycling (New for 2013)
- 6 mile Geltrude Foundation Walk
- 6 mile Foreman Foundation run/race - Timed event
- Half marathon relay event (Team event - 4 participants/team) - Timed event
Registrations are OPEN. Early registration will close on August 1, 2013. We will accept late mail in registrations and online registrations until 08/14/2013. On the day registrations will also be available. T-shirts are not guaranteed for registrations received after 08/01/2013. An additional $10 per registration will be charged for registrations received after 8/1/2013.
Mail in Registration (Please download form, print, complete and mail to address listed on registration form)
- 8, 35, 65 and 100 mile cycling events - $40 (Registration Form)
- 6 Mile Foreman Foundation run (Timed race) - $30 (Registration Form)
- 6 mile Geltrude Foundation fun walk - $30 (Registration Form)
- Relay Half Marathon Team event - $30 (Registration Form)
- Online Registration (Active.com) - Online registration is open, click here to register