Graduate Nursing Students
Graduate nursing student clinical placements are available in Nursing Administration, Nursing Education, Nursing Informatics, Nurse Practitioner, and in a variety of Clinical Nurse Specialties. To request a graduate nursing clinical rotation in these areas, please complete the following forms and submit them to Dr. Pam Meinert at least two months in advance.
Complete the appropriate Request for Clinical Experience:
- Nurse Practitioner Student Clinical Intent Form – Nurse Practitioner students, please follow the instructions listed in the NP Clinical Intent guidelines.
- Request for MSN all other Clinical Experience – Requests are due two months in advance.
- Request for Doctoral Nursing Clinical Experience – Requests are due two months in advance.
Complete the required paperwork listed below when a clinical preceptor agreement is arranged:
- Code of Conduct and Dress for all Student Visitor Programs
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Student/Visitor Waiver
Include a resume when returning these forms. A clinical preceptor agreement will not be approved without a resume.