Welcome to Penn State Hershey Obstetrics and Gynecology
Thank you for your interest in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. I am very proud of our exceptional faculty and resident staff and their accomplishments in our mission areas of patient care, research, education and community outreach. Our research programs in Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Reproductive Endocrinology and Gynecologic Oncology are robust and continue to gain the department recognition at the national and international level with total grant funding of over 3 million dollars. More...
Pregnancy and weight gain - Penn State College of Medicine
Dr. Cynthia Chuang and Dr. Jennifer Kraschnewski discuss their recent research looking at weight gain advice given to pregnant women. They discuss the inaccurate information given specifically to overweight women, why this may be, and what healthy weight gain guidelines are.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Scheduling
To make an appointment, call:
- Hope Drive office: 717-531-8144
Minimally Invasive Gynecology Surgery /Urogynecology
- Hope Drive office: 717-531-6447
Maternal Fetal Medicine (High Risk Pregnancy)
- Hospital 3rd Floor North: 717-531-7373
Reproductive Endocrinology (Infertility)
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
500 University Drive
P.O. Box 850, MC H103
Hershey, PA 17033
Office of the Chairman
- Phone: 717-531-8629
- Fax: 717-531-3917
For suggestions or comments about the Penn State Hershey Obstetrics & Gynecology website, please email Danielle Ehrgood at email@example.com
When medication and non-invasive procedures are unable to relieve symptoms, surgery remains the accepted and most effective treatment for a range of gynecologic conditions. These include, but are not limited to, cervical and uterine cancer, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, uterine prolapse and menorrhagia or excessive bleeding. Click here for more information on Advanced Robotic Surgery.
- Deadline approaching for Kohl’s Healthy Champions video contest Penn State Hershey PRO Wellness Center, together with the Kohl’s Cares Hospital Program and Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital, is hosting a video contest for families, schools and organizations. Participants have a chance to win a MacBook Pro, MacBook Air or iPad mini.More...
- Penn State Hershey Epilepsy Program recognized by NAEC Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center’s Comprehensive Epilepsy Program was recently recognized as a Level 4 Center by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC).More...
- New leadership coming to human resources, community relations Lisa Abbott will join Penn State Hershey on June 3 as associate vice president for human resources for health affairs for Penn State and chief human resources officer for Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. With Abbott’s arrival, Charles Wilson, who has served as chief human resources officer for the Medical Center since 2002, will move into the new role of chief community relations officer on an interim basis.More...
- The Medical Minute: Preparing home and car for emergencies Whether traveling or at home, there are things you can do before an emergency to ensure a swift response and a better possible outcome to your situation.More...