At Penn State Hershey Obstetrics and Gynecology we pride ourselves in offering all the services that women need to achieve pregnancy and have a healthy baby. From general gynecological care before you plan a family, to obstetrical care and high-risk pregnancy management during your pregnancy, our team of board-certified physicians will care for you every step of the way.
Care and Convenience
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- A special meal for mom and support person
- All major insurances accepted
- Rural setting with free parking
- FREE eNewsletters - Pregnancy, New Parent, Health eNews - subscribe here >>
- Attending physicians and skilled nurses present 24/7
- Backed by the resources of an Academic Medical Center
- 24/7 Anesthesia
Please call 717-531-3503 to schedule an appointment.
- Holly Thomas, MD, Chief, Division of Women's Health, Assistant Professor
- Carie D'Agata, MD, Assistant Professor
- Virginia E. Hall, MD, Associate Professor
- Danielle Hazard, MD, Assistant Professor
- Carrie Hossler, MD, Assistant Professor
- Ali Jaffry, MD, Assistant Professor
- Sarah Juza, MD, Assistant Professor
- Colin MacNeill, MD, Associate Professor
- Jaimie Maines, MD, Assistant Professor
- Amber O'Leary, MD, Assistant Professor
- Helana Pietragallo, MD, Assistant Professor
- Michelle Vasko, DO, Assistant Professor
- Sarah Curtis, CRNP
- Kim Shuster-DuBois, CRNP
- Wendy Jones, CRNP
- Courtney Murray, CN.M.
- Ellen Harris, C.R.N.P.
- Sylvia Hawley, C.R.N.P.
- Karen Pistilli, CNM
- Lori Adams, RN
- Sandra Carl, RN
- Pat Houck, RN
- Sue Myers, RN
- Beth Weaver, RN