Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of the community. By partnering with referring providers we collaborate to provide excellent patient care for the residents of central Pennsylvania.
The Find a Physician and Find a Practice directories serve as easy reference guides for you and your support staff to find any Penn State Hershey Medical Center physician and practice as well as contact information you may need to refer a patient.
Penn State Hershey blogs
- Children’s Hospital
- Heart and Vascular
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Penn State Medicine
Are You a Physician Scientist?
The Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine in Hershey, PA, are recruiting five tenure-track physician-scientists at all faculty levels in any clinical or research discipline. Interested, or know someone who might be? Read more here.
Read and subscribe to the Ortho Report blog
Penn State Bone and Joint Institute offers a website dedicated to providing physicians with the latest in orthopedic news. Penn State Hershey Ortho Report publishes articles by our orthopaedic staff to share discoveries and successes. Read and subscribe to receive new articles as they are added to the blog.
Fall 2015 articles
- Case Report: Osteochondral Glenoid Reconstruction for Recurrent Glenohumeral Instability
- Developing an Adult Stem Cell Treatment Option for Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Medial Patella Femoral Ligament (MPFL) Reconstruction for Patellofemoral Instability
- Biomechanical Analysis to Guide Future Trends in Hip Replacement Surgery and Post-Operative Rehabilitation