Advanced Audiology Services Available
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Audiology includes four fulltime audiologists to provide basic and advanced audiologic services for both children and adults. Traditional hearing or audiometry tests are utilized for the majority of our patients. For more complex hearing tests, sophisticated assessments of hearing are performed through the use of Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) and Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE).
Comprehensive Care for Patients of All Ages
The traditional and advanced techniques provided within the department allows for the comprehensive evaluation of hearing in both children and adults. In addition, evaluation of the balance system is available through the use of computerized Electronystagnography (ENG).
Other services include hearing amplification, or hearing aids, which are dispensed through our Audiology clinic. We custom-fit the hearing aids to our patient's needs, anatomy, and wishes.
To schedule an appointment with Audiology, please call 717-531-6822.
- Beth A. Czarnecki, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA, Director of Audiology
- Melissa Bankert, Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Roxanne R. Hagenbuch, M.S.
- Stephanie A. Milks, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
- Aaron Roman, M.A., Audiology Extern
- Natalie Rupert, Au.D., CCC-A
- Mallory Snyder, Au.D.
- Jessica Wagner, Au.D., CCC-A