Resident Publications and Accomplishments
RESIDENT & FELLOW ACADEMIC PUBLICATIONS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Residents Accepted to Fellowships
- Dr. Jennifer Bennett – Robert E. Scully Fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital which focuses on gynecologic, obstetrics, and genitourinary pathology for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Dr. Kael Mikesell – Blood Bank Fellowship at Penn State Hershey Medical Center to begin July 2013.
- Dr. Jordan Newell – Subspecialty Surgical Pathology Fellowship at Penn State Hershey Medical Center to begin July 2014.
- Dr. Sarah Voss – Transplant Pathology Fellowship at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Dr. Jason Wells – Cytopathology Fellowship at the University of Utah/ARUP labs in Salt Lake City, Utah, to begin July 2013.
- Dr. Lee Wilkinson – Geisinger Cytopathology Fellowship program to begin July 2014.
Quality Improvement Lecture Series, Department of Pathology Grand Rounds
- Jennifer Bennett, MD, The Impact of Immunohistochemistry on Turn-around-Times in Surgical Pathology Reporting, April 2012
- Trevor Caldwell, MD, The Medical Kidney Study Set, April 2012
- Joseph DelTondo, DO, Resident Wellness Retreat, May 2012
- Chad McDonald, DO, Comparison of Methods for Monitoring Platelet Products, April 2012
- Kael Mikesell, DO, Revising and Improving the GI Study Set, May 2012
- Jordan Newell, MD, Development of a Faculty Gyn Path Proficiency Exam and Resident Study Set, May 2012
- Sara Ohanessian, MD, Resident Pediatric Study Set, April 2012
- Jordan Olson, MD, Designing a Rational Antibody Identification Workflow, April 2012
- Meghan Riley, MD, The Use of C1q Assay in Renal Transplantation, April 2012
- Sarah Voss, MD, A Cost-effective Analysis of Thyroid Frozen Sections, April 2012
- Jason Wells, MD, Developing Control Specimens for Routine Immunocytochemistry, May 2012
- Lee Wilkinson, MD, Evaluation and Updates of Templates for Autopsy and Gross Protocols and Reports, May 2012
- Xuebin Yang, MD, PhD, Donor Specific Antibody Against HLA-DQ Alpha in Post-Transplant Renal Recipients, March 2012
- Nestor Dela Cruz, MD, Modification of Recipient Cell Infusion and Transfusion Requirement Form, March 2012
- Juanita Evans, MD, A Unified Database of Hematopathology Patient Data - Implications for Specimen Triage and Diagnosis, April 2012
- Francesca Ruggiero, MD (for Ana Watts, MD), Resources for Surgical Pathology Signout, March 2012
PAST RESIDENT & FELLOW ACADEMIC PUBLICATIONS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS