Welcome to the 12th International Conference
Pediatric Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems and Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Perfusion
May 18-21, 2016
New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Emile Bacha, MD, NewYork, NY
- Paul Chai, MD, NewYork, NY
- Akif Ündar, PhD , Hershey, PA, , Her,
- November 22, 2015 Early conference registration and abstract submission (online) begins
- February 9, 2016 Deadline for abstract submission
- February 9, 2016 Exhibitor booth registration deadline
- February 16, 2016 Notification of accepted abstract
- March 8, 2016 Early registration ends
- March 27, 2016 Final day for manuscript submissions being considered for conference awards
- March 9 - May 17, 2016 Late registration
- May 18 - 21, 2016 On-site registration (only if space is available)
- Lower availability of omega-3 fatty acids associated with bipolar disorder People with bipolar disorder have lower levels of certain omega-3 fatty acids that cross the blood-brain barrier than people who do not, according to researchers from Penn State College of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health.More...
- Lehigh Valley student delivers treats, Thanksgiving cheer to children's hospital Penn State Lehigh Valley freshman Michael Healy biked more than six hours from the Lehigh Valley campus to Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital to spread some Thanksgiving cheer.More...
- Red Land Little League champions donate $18,200 to Four Diamonds The Red Land Little League team that won the U.S. championship in the 2015 Little League World Series presented $18,200 to Four Diamonds at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital. The players and their coaches delivered the check during a visit that also included activities — such as crafts, photos and autograph signings — with Four Diamonds patients and their families.More...
- Dinner raises more than $200,000 for Renaissance Scholarships Penn State's 39th annual Renaissance Fund dinner raised more than $200,000 to endow scholarships in honor of Steve Brown, the president and CEO of Mount Nittany Health and this year's Renaissance Fund honoree. Three hundred sixty-five guests attended the Nov. 19 dinner at The Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel.More...