Welcome to the 12th International Conference
Pediatric Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems and Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Perfusion being held on May 18-21, 2016 at New York-Presbyterian, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Emile Bacha, MD, NewYork, NY
- Paul Chai, MD, NewYork, NY
- Akif Ündar, PhD , Hershey, PA, , Her,
- November 22, 2015 Early conference registration and abstract submission (online) begins
- February 9, 2016 Deadline for abstract submission
- February 9, 2016 Exhibitor booth registration deadline
- February 16, 2016 Notification of accepted abstract
- March 8, 2016 Early registration ends
- March 27, 2016 Final day for manuscript submissions being considered for conference awards
- March 9 - May 17, 2016 Late registration
- May 18 - 21, 2016 On-site registration (only if space is available)
- Student design partners at College of Medicine begin work on new curriculum Five students at Penn State College of Medicine have deferred the start of medical school for a year to serve as student design partners who are helping to shape the curriculum that will guide their medical education.More...
- Successful research requires teamwork Successful research often requires a combination of resources and cooperation that can be challenging to coordinate. Case in point: Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center’s participation in a clinical trial studying the safety of MRI use in patients who are implanted with a specific brand of defibrillator and lead.More...
- Sending a 'We Are!' to this Penn Stater This week, we recognize two people who go above and beyond what's asked of them in their work at the University. We're sending a "We Are!" to Penn Staters with Penn State Hershey and Penn State New Kensington.More...
- The Medical Minute: Clearing up common myths about psoriasis Psoriasis is a misunderstood disease, often kept under wraps by sufferers who want to hide their skin lesions. This week, Dr. Sara Ferguson, a dermatologist at Penn State Medical Group in State College, separates fact from myth about psoriasis and the various treatment options.More...