Welcome to the 12th International Conference
Pediatric Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems and Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Perfusion being held on May 18-21, 2016 at New York-Presbyterian, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Emile Bacha, MD, NewYork, NY
- Paul Chai, MD, NewYork, NY
- Akif Ündar, PhD , Hershey, PA, , Her,
- November 22, 2015 Early conference registration and abstract submission (online) begins
- February 9, 2016 Deadline for abstract submission
- February 9, 2016 Exhibitor booth registration deadline
- February 16, 2016 Notification of accepted abstract
- March 8, 2016 Early registration ends
- March 27, 2016 Final day for manuscript submissions being considered for conference awards
- March 9 - May 17, 2016 Late registration
- May 18 - 21, 2016 On-site registration (only if space is available)
- How to do medical school in three years While most of his peers will spend their last year of medical school applying and auditioning for residency programs, James Kent gets to skip what can be a stressful process. He’ll finish medical school in three years instead of four, not only saving a year of tuition, but also locking in his residency when he was accepted into the Family Medicine Accelerated Program at Penn State College of Medicine.More...
- The Medical Minute: New therapy often successful at controlling tics Not all children who develop tics receive an official diagnosis, and many outgrow it. When one demonstrates both motor and vocal tics for more than a year, they are diagnosed with Tourette syndrome. A new intervention is finding success in helping them control their condition.More...
- Registration open for Conquer Run 5K to benefit Four Diamonds The Conquer Run 5K, a competitive run and fun walk benefitting Four Diamonds at Penn State Children’s Hospital, will take place the morning of Saturday, Sept. 24 at Hersheypark. Runners and walkers of all ages and skill levels are encouraged to register online at www.ConquerRun.org.More...
- Summer Read program launches with “The Gratitude Diaries” WITF's Transforming Health, of which Penn State Health is a sponsor, and the Central Pennsylvania library systems have announced this year’s Summer Read, “The Gratitude Diaries: How a Year Looking on the Bright Side Can Transform Your Life” by bestselling author Janice Kaplan.More...