Welcome to the 12th International Conference
Pediatric Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems and Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Perfusion being held on May 18-21, 2016 at New York-Presbyterian, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Emile Bacha, MD, NewYork, NY
- Paul Chai, MD, NewYork, NY
- Akif Ündar, PhD , Hershey, PA, , Her,
- November 22, 2015 Early conference registration and abstract submission (online) begins
- February 9, 2016 Deadline for abstract submission
- February 9, 2016 Exhibitor booth registration deadline
- February 16, 2016 Notification of accepted abstract
- March 8, 2016 Early registration ends
- March 27, 2016 Final day for manuscript submissions being considered for conference awards
- March 9 - May 17, 2016 Late registration
- May 18 - 21, 2016 On-site registration (only if space is available)
- Penn State Stroke Center again earns highest level of designation The Penn State Stroke Center has once again earned a designation that recognizes the high level of care it provides to patients with the most severe and challenging types of strokes. Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in central Pennsylvania.More...
- Patients with atrial fibrillation offered hope by new implantable device People with atrial fibrillation are most commonly treated with long-term use of blood-thinning medications to reduce the risk of a stroke. But a newly approved device now being implanted by physicians at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center offers many of those patients hope that they may be able to discontinue use of blood-thinners.More...
- Graduate student excellence celebrated at awards luncheon Penn State President Eric Barron presented 11 awards to more than 30 graduate students in recognition of outstanding achievement during the inaugural Graduate Student Awards Luncheon held April 27 at the Nittany Lion Inn.More...
- University honors graduate students with Professional Master’s Excellence Award Four Penn State graduate students received the Professional Master’s Excellence Award. The award recognizes outstanding achievement in a professional master’s degree program, in any discipline, based upon the student’s academic record in the graduate program and the quality and impact of the student’s culminating experience, including creative works, performance, and projects conducted in a professional setting.More...