Welcome to the 13th International Conference on Pediatric Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Perfusion
This year our conference will be held on September 28-30, 2017 at Pontificia Università Urbaniana - Via Urbano VIII, 16 - 00165 Rome, Italy.
The overall objective of the conference is to bring together internationally recognized clinicians, bioengineers and basic scientists involved in research on pediatric mechanical circulatory support (MCS) system and pediatric cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) physiology. The conference through simulations and didactic sessions provides an overview on current landscape and innovations on MCS and CPB in pediatrics.
- Antonio Amodeo, MD, Rome, Italy
- Akif Ündar, PhD, Hershey, PA, USA
- By submitting an abstract, you are agreeing that if it is accepted, you are willing to pay the conference registration fee and all associated travel expenses to attend the conference.
- Remember to indicate in your e-mail if you would like your abstract to be considered for a conference award.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the April 2016 issue of Artificial Organs.
- Accepted abstracts MUST be submitted as full manuscripts to Artificial Organs.
- Full manuscripts must be submitted to Artificial Organs by May 18, 2016 or sooner. All invited or accepted papers will be published in the January 2017 issue. Please refer to the Artificial Organs author guidelines before submitting your manuscript.
To submit your abstract follow these steps:
Prepare the abstract using the template provided. Abstracts must fit on one standard US 8.5x11 inch sheet of paper and be a maximum of 300 words. Use 10-point type or larger. Allow one-inch margins on all sides. Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
E-mail the abstract to email@example.com no later than Friday, February 9, 2016. Please indicate in your e-mail if you would like your abstract to be considered for an award (Young Investigator, Resident, Biomedical Engineering).
Investigators who submit an abstract will receive a receipt confirmation within 2 working days. If you do not receive a confirmation within 2 working days, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only original abstracts will be considered.