- By submitting an abstract, you are agreeing that if it is accepted, you are willing to pay the conference registration fee and all associated travel expenses to attend the conference.
- Remember to indicate in your e-mail if you would like your abstract to be considered for a conference award.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the April 2015 issue of Artificial Organs.
- Accepted abstracts MUST be submitted as full manuscripts to Artificial Organs.
- Full manuscripts must be submitted to Artificial Organs by June 10, 2015 or sooner. All invited or accepted papers will be published in the January 2016 issue. Please refer to the Artificial Organs author guidelines before submitting your manuscript.
To submit your abstract follow these steps:
Prepare the abstract using the template provided. Abstracts must fit on one standard US 8.5x11 inch sheet of paper and be a maximum of 300 words. Use 10-point type or larger. Allow one-inch margins on all sides. Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
E-mail the abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, March 2, 2015. Please indicate in your e-mail if you would like your abstract to be considered for an award (Young Investigator, Resident, Biomedical Engineering).
Investigators who submit an abstract will receive a receipt confirmation within 2 working days. If you do not receive a confirmation within 2 working days, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Only original abstracts will be considered.
Complete and e-mail the DISCLOSURE FORM no later than March 1 to: firstname.lastname@example.org .