Penn State Hershey Children's Hematology/Oncology Team consists of a a group of outstanding health care providers who come together to meet the diverse and often challenging needs of children with blood disorders and cancers. Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for a full range of problems in infants, children, adolescents and young adults is available through this team of highly trained and dedicated individuals.
- Barbara A. Miller, M.D., Division Chief
- Moshe Bell, M.D., Director, Pediatric Solid Tumor Program
- Melanie A. Comito, M.D., Director, Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Program
- Sinisa Dovat, M.D., Ph.D.
- Mary Lynn Fecile, M.D., Ph.D., Director, Pediatric Sickle Cell Program
- Andrew S. Freiberg, M.D.
- Robert J. Greiner, M.D., Director, Pediatric Survivorship Program
- John F. Kuttesch, M.D., Ph.D.
- Kenneth G. Lucas, M.D., Director, Pediatric Stem Cell Transplantation
- John E. Neely, M.D.
Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Donna Kandsberger, RN, MSN, CPON
Pediatric Oncology Nurse Specialists
- Pamela Dougher, RN, BSN, CPON, CPN
- Denise Gibson, RN, OCN
- Melissa Roslevege, RN,BSN
- Amy Tubbs, RN, BSN, CPN
Clinical Research Professionals
Dr. Barbara Miller's Lab:
Dr. Sinisa Dovat's Lab:
Dr. Hong-Gang Wang's Lab:
Social Work Support
Child Life Specialists