The division of Pediatric Neurology provides consultation for initial diagnosis and continuing management of children with a wide range of neurological disorders, including: epilepsy; movement and motor disorders, including cerebral palsy, neuromuscular diseases; developmental, cognitive, neurogenetic and neurodegenerative disorders; childhood cerebrovascular disorders; brain injury and headache.
Pediatric residents may elect to rotate on the pediatric neurology service, during their second or third year of residency. During that time, they are actively involved in the outpatient clinics as well as on the inpatient service. In both these areas, residents first evaluate the patient and then present the patient to the attending for a discussion of differential, evaluation, and management. Members of the division are eager to involve the residents in their research activities.
To schedule an appointment, please call 717-531-8790.
- Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital
- Penn State Hershey Medical Group St. Joseph Medical Center, Reading
- Penn State Hershey Pediatric Bone and Joint Institute
- Penn State Hershey Medical Group Lancaster
- Penn State Hershey Medical Group Camp Hill
- Penn State Hershey Medical Group Windmere Center, State College