Penn State Hershey Pharmacy
Welcome, and thank you for visiting the Penn State Hershey Medical Center Department of Pharmacy web site. This site is designed to provide information on our department, career opportunities, and many of the educational services that we provide. We hope that you enjoy your visit!
Hours of Operation
University Physicians Center (UPC)
- Monday through Wednesday: 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.- Noon
- Sunday: closed
- Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 9:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- Penn State Executive Programs earns another Chief Learning Officer award Penn State Executive Programs has once again been honored by Chief Learning Officer magazine with a Learning in Practice award; this year for work with Penn State Health and the College of Medicine.More...
- The Medical Minute: What you need to know this flu season As flu season approaches, medical experts have some new recommendations – along with some old standards – on how to reduce your chances of getting sick.More...
- Inaugural Brain Run 5K event set for Oct. 8 The inaugural Brain Run 5K race/walk will take place Oct. 8 at Milton Hershey School, with proceeds to benefit research and outreach at Penn State College of Medicine.More...
- Upcoming Reynolds Lecture to feature almuna Nancy Collop The Department of Medicine Herbert Y. and Anne L. Reynolds Lecture will be held on Oct. 11. Guest speaker Dr. Nancy A. Collop, a College of Medicine graduate, will present “Sleep Apnea — The Not-So-Silent Disease in Your Waiting Room.”More...