Penn State Hershey Pharmacy
Welcome, and thank you for visiting the Penn State Hershey Medical Center Department of Pharmacy web site. This site is designed to provide information on our department, career opportunities, and many of the educational services that we provide. We hope that you enjoy your visit!
Hours of Operation
University Physicians Center (UPC)
- Monday through Wednesday: 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.- Noon
- Sunday: closed
- Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 9:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- Gomez and Hafenstein awarded collaborative grant to study virus structures Esther Gomez, assistant professor of chemical engineering and biomedical engineering in Penn State’s College of Engineering, and Susan Hafenstein, associate professor of medicine and microbiology and immunology in Penn State’s College of Medicine, have been awarded one of two Grace Woodward Grants for Collaborative Research in Engineering and Medicine for the 2016-17 project period.More...
- Physicians help develop national treatment guidelines for pancreatic cancer Practice guidelines for physicians treating a wide range of diseases have become a frequently used, if not required tool, for every physician in daily medical practice.More...
- The Medical Minute: Disease causes tumors to form on nerve tissue Although neurofibromatosis (NF) is not commonly discussed, it affects more than 2 million people worldwide. According to the Children’s Tumor Foundation, NF is more common than cystic fibrosis, Duchenne muscular dystrophy and Huntington’s disease combined.More...
- Innovation Cafe is about connections and advancing ideas Innovation and music may not be an obvious connection, but it created perfect harmony at Penn State’s latest Innovation Cafe, a networking program organized by the Penn State College of Medicine’s Office of Technology Development.More...