Penn State Hershey Pharmacy
Welcome, and thank you for visiting the Penn State Hershey Medical Center Department of Pharmacy web site. This site is designed to provide information on our department, career opportunities, and many of the educational services that we provide. We hope that you enjoy your visit!
Hours of Operation
University Physicians Center (UPC)
- Monday through Wednesday: 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.- Noon
- Sunday: closed
- Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 9:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- Medical Center reaccredited as Level I pediatric trauma center Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center has been reaccredited as a Level I pediatric trauma center – the highest level of certification.More...
- Hennrikus honored with Distinguished Service Award Dr. William Hennrikus has received the Distinguished Service Award from the American Academy of Pediatrics’ section on orthopaedics.More...
- Program to educate parents about dangers of heroin Penn State Children’s Hospital and the Byrnes Health Education Center are teaming up for a program to educate parents about the dangers of heroin.More...
- The Medical Minute: Back pain often treatable without surgery During their lifetime, as many as eight out of ten people experience back pain that lasts more than three days. However, for a vast majority of these people, the pain goes away with simple treatment.More...