Penn State Hershey Pharmacy
Welcome, and thank you for visiting the Penn State Hershey Medical Center Department of Pharmacy web site. This site is designed to provide information on our department, career opportunities, and many of the educational services that we provide. We hope that you enjoy your visit!
Hours of Operation
University Physicians Center (UPC)
- Monday through Wednesday: 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.- Noon
- Sunday: closed
- Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 9:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- The Medical Minute: Toy safety tips for the holidays – and year-round Pretty much all toys can look inviting to children. But it’s important for adults who are buying toys this holiday season to look beyond the flashing lights and cool noises and make sure they are safe.More...
- Mets named officer to international anesthesiology board Dr. Berend Mets, chair of the Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, has been appointed to a four-year term as an officer to the board of the World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists.More...
- Giant Food Stores and Duracell host party for Children's Hospital patients Face painting, games and costumed characters were part of a party for patients and their families at Penn State Children’s Hospital, hosted by Giant Foods Stores and Duracell. The Nov. 28 event in the hospital’s Tree House Café was a celebration of Giant and Duracell’s partnership with the Children’s Hospital through Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.More...
- Medical Center again recognized with Consumer Choice Award Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center has earned a Consumer Choice Award from the National Research Corporation for the 17th consecutive year. The award identifies the hospitals that health care consumers have chosen as having the highest quality and image in markets throughout the U.S. in National Research’s annual market insights survey of more than 300,000 households.More...