Our one-year Residency in Pharmacy was developed in 1985 in accordance with the standards established by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP). This challenging program provides training in all aspects of institutional pharmacy practice.
- Program Handbook - (Update in progress)
- Application Information
- You must be registered with the ASHP Residency Matching Program and apply through PhORCAS to be considered for the 2016 Residency at Penn State Hershey by January 4, 2016.
To be considered for the residency you must complete all of the following:
A PhORCAS application including, letter of intent addressing the following points:
Your interests and reason for pursuing a residency
Your strengths and weaknesses
Your leadership experience
- Your career goals for the next 5 years
- Copy of curriculum vitae or resume, official copy of your college transcript and three (3) letters of recommendation using the standard PhORCAS reference form. Please instruct individuals writing the recommendation to incorporate a full letter into the form of one letter of recommendation using the standard PhORCAS reference form must be from a current or former pharmacy employer and two from a professional colleague and/or college faculty
- An online application is required and may be accessed via http://www.pennstatehershey.org/web/humanresources/home/searchjobs. Search for the job requisition under the job category of "Pharmacy Resident" and location, "Hershey".
All complete applications received by the deadline will be given consideration, with additional potential benefit of early offer to interview if all materials are received prior to the deadline. Candidates chosen for interviews will be contacted as soon as possible to arrange a convenient date and time. If you have any questions regarding our pharmacy practice residency program, please contact us via phone 717-531-5885 or e-mail Jill Rebuck, BS, PharmD, MBA, BCPS, FCCM, FCCP.
Jill A. Rebuck, BS, PharmD, MBA, BCPS, FCCM, FCCP
Director, Pharmacy Practice Residency Program