Welcome to Penn State Hershey Breast Center
Penn State Hershey Breast Center understands the anxiety associated with mammograms and breast health. But at Penn State Hershey, you have the added peace of mind knowing that you are surrounded by a dedicated team of caring radiologists and surgeons who specialize in breast health.
- Call 717-531-5867 today for an appointment
- Learn about Penn State Hershey Breast Center recommendations for annual screening mammograms >>
Designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, the Breast Center is located in a comfortable and convenient setting, and offers patients a full-range of services, from fully digital mammography, breast ultrasounds, and MRI's to specialized surgical services.
West Shore Location
Penn State Hershey Breast Center provides breast health support, education, and coordination of services for women of all ages and their families. As a part of the Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute and Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, the Breast Center has seamless access to the world-class expertise, the latest national clinical trials, and the most advanced resources in the region.
Call today to schedule your first or next mammogram at our convenient West Shore location:
Now offering both screening and diagnostic mammography services on the West Shore (Additional locations in Harrisburg and Hershey; let us know if either of those locations better suit your schedule.)
Convenient 24-hour scheduling: 1-800-243-1455
American Cancer Society recommended Guidelines
Breast Center doctors recommend women follow American Cancer Society guidelines for annual mammography screening exams.
- Breast Center Leads Nation in Patient Satisfaction, click to learn more
- Penn State Hershey Breast Center Earns National Accreditation, click to learn more
- Hope and Courage - Penn State Hershey Breast Center physicians and patients discuss diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer
Partnership to provide free mammograms
One in seven women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime, but only 55 percent of Pennsylvania women receive annual mammograms as recommended over age 40. To help address one of the reasons why some women do not schedule annual mammograms the lack of insurance or ability to pay Penn State Hershey Breast Center and Weis Markets announced a new partnership with the Pennsylvania Department of Health's Healthy Woman Program to provide mammograms to women in need. Click here to find out how you can receive a free mammogram.
T-Shirts and Hoodies are Here!
Penn State Hershey Breast Center is pleased to release their 2013 T-Shirts and Hoodies.
T-Shirts are $15 for Small-XXL and $20 for XXXL
Hoodies are $30 for sizes Small - XXXL
These items are available at the Breast Center (Hershey, Camp Hill and Nyes Road) for purchase or you can call Devon Parker at 717-531-6721 for payment and delivery options.
You can also place orders via the order form.
Proceeds benefit patient and staff education and breast health awareness. We thank you for your support!
- The Medical Minute: Genetic testing for breast cancer risk Dr. Rena Kass, director of Penn State Hershey Breast Center, said actress Angelina Jolie’s announcement regarding her double mastectomy is great publicity that will raise awareness about the genetic component of many cancers.More...
- CLIMB program puts families dealing with cancer first Penn State Hershey is hosting another session of CLIMB: Children’s Lives Include Moments of Bravery. Developed by the Children’s Treehouse Foundation, this five-week program sponsored by Penn State Hershey Breast Center addresses the psychosocial aspects of cancer as they relate to the family unit.More...
- Farmers Market in Hershey launches fourth season On Thursday, May 23, the Farmers Market in Hershey will return for its fourth season with plenty of new offerings.More...
- Penn State Hershey experts to present on IBD In an effort to help patients living with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis in central Pennsylvania, Penn State Hershey Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center experts, led by Dr. Walter Koltun, will host a patient symposium.More...