Welcome to Penn State Research Development
The mission of Research Development is to further develop and strengthen sponsored research at the Penn State College of Medicine in the basic biomedical and clinical sciences. The primary focus of these efforts is the acquisition of new knowledge that will advance the promotion of better health and the prevention, treatment and cure of disease.
- Cover Page-Internal Grant Applications
- Research Concierge Consultation Request Form
- CURE Grant Extension Request Form
- Pilot Projects for Collaborative Cancer Research Gittlen Foundation - invited applications
- NIH Biosketch Form
- Budget form-FEVR
- Budget Form - Internal Grants
- PA Dept of Health CURE Strategic Plan-Sample Only!
- PA Dept of Health CURE Annual Report-Sample Only!
- PA Dept of Health CURE Final Report-Sample Only!
- Grace Woodward Collaborative Research in Engineering and Medicine Budget Form
- JFRSA Budget Form
- Graduate School to host fall grant-writing workshops Registration is now open for a series of grant-writing workshops to be held this fall by the Penn State Graduate School that are intended for advanced graduate students and postdoctoral scholars.More...
- Primary care physicians can be critical resource for abused women in rural areas Many primary care physicians in rural communities do not routinely screen women for intimate partner violence (IPV), according to Penn State medical and public health researchers. Rural women who are exposed to such violence have limited resources if they seek help.More...
- The Medical Minute: Easing back-to-school anxieties in kids After a summer of lazy afternoons and late bedtimes, parents of school-aged children face the deadline for helping their young ones transition to not only a new routine and schedule -- but also the academic and social challenges a new school year brings.More...
- Hershey graduate students to take oath on Friday Incoming graduate students pursuing master of public health, master of science or doctoral degrees at Penn State College of Medicine will participate in the Graduate Student Oath Ceremony, at 3:30 p.m. this Friday, Aug. 22, in the University Conference Center at Hershey. During this ceremony, first-year graduate students take an oath to uphold the values of integrity, professionalism and scholarship throughout their academic careers.More...