Welcome to Penn State Research Development
The mission of Research Development is to further develop and strengthen sponsored research at the Penn State College of Medicine in the basic biomedical and clinical sciences. The primary focus of these efforts is the acquisition of new knowledge that will advance the promotion of better health and the prevention, treatment and cure of disease.
- Cover Page-Internal Grant Applications
- Budget Instructions for Bridge Grant Applications
- Budget Instructions for P3 Stage 2 Grant Applications
- Research Concierge Consultation Request Form
- CURE Grant Extension Request Form
- New 2015 NIH Biosketch form
- Sample-Instructions New Biosketch form
- Budget form-FEVR
- PA Dept of Health CURE Strategic Plan-Sample Only!
- PA Dept of Health CURE Annual Report-Sample Only!
- PA Dept of Health CURE Final Report-Sample Only!
- Grace Woodward Collaborative Research in Engineering and Medicine Budget Form
- Cover Page-Finkelstein Application
- Penn State Health St. Joseph to celebrate Penn State affiliation with tailgate Penn State Health St. Joseph will celebrate its affiliation with Penn State with a tailgate Oct. 17 at its Bern Township campus. The event will feature free flu shots, the Nittany Lion mascot, games, music, and Berkey Creamery ice cream.More...
- Penn State Berks practical nursing program partners with Penn State Health For the first time, Penn State Berks and Penn State Health St. Joseph are partnering to provide practical nursing students with hands-on patient experience.More...
- The Medical Minute: The trick to finding allergy-safe Halloween treats Hershey bars, Snickers and Reese’s may be trick-or-treat night staples, but for children who have food allergies, these type of treats can be dangerous.More...
- Penn State Hershey has solid foundation for improving diagnosis While national attention is being drawn to the issue of inaccurate or delayed medical diagnoses, Penn State Hershey has been actively addressing issues that can lead to diagnostic errors with programs from medical education through to the clinic.More...