Welcome to Penn State Research Development
The mission of Research Development is to further develop and strengthen sponsored research at the Penn State College of Medicine in the basic biomedical and clinical sciences. The primary focus of these efforts is the acquisition of new knowledge that will advance the promotion of better health and the prevention, treatment and cure of disease.
- Cover Page-Internal Grant Applications
- Cover Page-Finkelstein Application
- P3 Stage 1 Budget Form
- Budget Form - Internal Grants
- Research Concierge Consultation Request Form
- CURE Grant Extension Request Form
- JFRSA Budget Form
- New 2015 NIH Biosketch form
- Sample-Instructions New Biosketch form
- Budget form-FEVR
- PA Dept of Health CURE Strategic Plan-Sample Only!
- PA Dept of Health CURE Annual Report-Sample Only!
- PA Dept of Health CURE Final Report-Sample Only!
- Grace Woodward Collaborative Research in Engineering and Medicine Budget Form
- Faculty work to change treatment for sexual behavior problems Penn State Network on Child Protection and Well-Being faculty member Brian Allen is exploring new frontiers in a field of child mental health that is often underexamined, underfunded and overlooked. Allen, a clinical child psychologist practicing at Penn State Hershey Medical Center, hopes to change the conversation -- or lack thereof -- surrounding child sexual behavior problems with help from a Children’s Miracle Network grant.More...
- Exercise program inspires $14 million College of Medicine research study Three sets of shoulder presses, chat about the weather. Three sets of chair stands, joke with the person on your right. Three sets of arm pulls, encourage the person on your left. This simple recipe – which combines strength training with socialization – has become a successful formula for older adults who participate in Band Together peer exercise groups throughout Central Pennsylvania.More...
- Sending a 'We Are!' thank you to these Penn Staters This week, we recognize five people who go above and beyond what's asked of them in their work at the University. We're sending a "We Are!" to Penn Staters with World Campus, Penn State Hershey, Penn State Law and the College of Agricultural Sciences.More...
- Association recognizes research of laboratory animal medicine residents The work of three residents in the Laboratory Animal Medicine Residency Program at Penn State College of Medicine has been recognized at professional meetings.More...