Important Dates to Note:
All incoming residents and fellows are required to attend Hospital Orientation.
- Employment Stations – Thursday, June 30, 2016
- Hospital Orientation – Wednesday, June 29, 2016
You are REQUIRED to bring the following with you to Hospital Orientation:
- Penn State Hershey is required by the Department of Justice to review your identification within the first three (3) days of employment. Acceptable ID is listed on the I-9 form. Commonly used forms of ID are:
- US Passport or
- Driver's license AND social security card or
- Driver's license AND birth certificate
- If you are not a citizen of the United States, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER until meeting with Karen Saunders (email@example.com or 717-531-5611) in the Human Resource Office when you arrive in Hershey.
- Voided check for mandatory direct deposit.
- Name of borough/township and school district of your Pennsylvania address
Onboarding – New Innovations
All on-boarding documents are on located on New Innovations. Your login information will be emailed to you. If you do not receive an email including your username and password by Friday, April 1, 2016, please contact the GME office at 717-531-5768.
Pennsylvania Training License Application
DO NOT fill out the license application found on the Pennsylvania State Board of Medicine website. You MUST have a Training License in Pennsylvania. The Training License application can be found on New Innovations.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the on-boarding documents or training modules, please contact the Graduate Medical Education Office at 717-531-5768 or firstname.lastname@example.org.