1. Resident Agreement:
The Resident Agreement and Resident Agreement Addendum will be sent from your program. Please sign the original agreement and return as instructed on www.new-innov.com
2. Important Dates to Note: All incoming housestaff are required to attend Hospital Orientation.
Thursday, June 26, 2014 - PGY 1 only - Intern Overview of Penn State Hershey
Friday, June 27, 2014 - All incoming Residents & Fellows - Employment Stations
Monday, June 30, 2014 - All incoming Residents & Fellows - Orientation
3. You are REQUIRED to bring the following with you on your first day of orientation:
- Penn State Hershey is required by the Department of Justice to review your identification within the first three (3) days of employment. Acceptable ID is listed on the I-9 form. Commonly used forms of ID are:
- US Passport or
- Driver's license AND social security card or
- Driver's license AND birth certificate
- If you are not a citizen of the United States, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER until meeting with Heather Peffley (email@example.com or 717-531-6205) in the Human Resource Office when you arrive in Hershey.
- Social Security number(s) and date(s) of birth for all dependents, including your spouse/domestic partner who will be enrolled in health, dental and vision benefits.
- Voided check for mandatory direct deposit.
- Name of borough/township and school district of your Pennsylvania address
4. New Innovations:
All on-boarding documents are on located on New Innovations (www.new-innov.com). Your login information will be emailed to you. If you do not receive an email including your username and password by Monday, March 24, 2014, please contact the GME office at (717) 531-1368.