Graduate Medical Education Network
Welcome to the Graduate Medical Education Network. Our goal is to provide you with information, updates, and forms as efficiently and as quickly as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Graduate Medical Education office with any suggestions, corrections, or concerns regarding this page.
June 2014 GME Orientation - TENTATIVE Schedule
- Thursday, June 12 & Friday, June 13 - ATLS course (Surgery only)
- Monday, June 16 & Tuesday, June 17 - ACLS course (Surgery only)
- Thursday, June 19 & Friday, June 20 - ATLS course
- Monday, June 23, Tuesday, June 24 & Wednesday, June 25 - ACLS course
- Thursday, June 26 - Intern Overview (PGY 1 residents only)
- Friday, June 27 - Employment Stations (all residents required for 2-hour time period as assigned by dept)
- Monday, June 30 - GME New Resident Orientation (all residents required)
- R1 $51,500
- R2 $52,500
- R3 $54,000
- R4 $56,000
- R5 $58,000
- R6 $59,500
- R7 $61,000
Please contact the GME office for templates of commonly used forms.