Welcome to Penn State Hershey Spine Center
Penn State Hershey Spine Center physicians understand the challenges you may be facing, such as living with pain or having trouble managing simple daily activities because of wear and tear on your body or having sustained an injury. You can begin to find the relief you are seeking by taking your first steps through the doors of our comprehensive facility at Penn State Hershey Spine Center.
Penn State Hershey Spine Center physicians and healthcare team will provide the thoughtful care you are searching for. Our highly trained physicians will tailor your care to address your specific needs with their state-of-the-art knowledge. At Penn State Hershey Spine Center patients come first. We strive to provide ethical and compassionate care.
To learn more visit our online Health Information Library
If you have questions or are interested in further details about any information on this site, please Contact Us.
Watch "We've Got Your Back 2013" here:
- Basics of Back Pain
- Vitaly Gordin, M.D., Director of Penn State Hershey Spine Center, provides an overview of the newly opened Spine Center and some basics of back pain management.
- Complicated Surgery and Ongoing Support
- Mark Knaub, M.D., discusses spine surgery examples, including a teenage girl's car accident, complicated surgery and ongoing support at the Penn State Hershey Spine Center.
- Minimally Invasive Spine and Neck Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine and Neck Surgery can correct a problem without a long recovery process.
- Neck Pain, Injury and Treatment; Aquatic Therapy
- Tim Reiter, M.D., discusses neck pain, injury and treatment; plus a look at the new aquatic therapy treatment available at the Penn State Hershey Spine Center.
- We've Got Your Back
- Penn State Hershey Spine Center patients and physicians talk about back and neck treatments, surgery, recovery and therapies.
- Penn State Hershey patients not affected by meningitis outbreak
- Dr. Mark Knaub, orthopedic spinal surgeon, comments on Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts’ quarterback, struggling with a slow recovery after his neck surgery in September, 2011.
New Location Offers Convenience to West Shore Residents
To better serve our patients, Spine Center specialists are now seeing patients on the West Shore.
- Santa makes cyber-visit to Children’s Hospital As Santa Claus was putting finishing touches on his list and checking it twice, he took time out of his busy schedule this week to talk with patients at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital.More...
- The Medical Minute: Home for the holidays is a time to gauge loved ones’ health As families gather during the holiday season, it’s important to pay special attention to the older members of the clan. In fact, the holidays are a prime opportunity to observe changes in both mental and physical health that may otherwise go undetected and untreated.More...
- Center offers range of safety-related gifts The Safety Center, located on the first floor of Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital, is offering patrons the chance to give the gift of safety this holiday season.More...
- Learn meditation with free class series at Penn State Hershey “Awakening the Heart” is a seven-week introduction to the practice of Heart Rhythm Meditation. The classes will be held from 5 to 7:30 p.m. on Thursdays Jan. 2 through Feb. 13, at the University Fitness Center on the Penn State Hershey campus. The free course is open to all interested adults.More...