Welcome to Penn State Hershey Spine Center
Penn State Hershey Spine Center physicians understand the challenges you may be facing, such as living with pain or having trouble managing simple daily activities because of wear and tear on your body or having sustained an injury. You can begin to find the relief you are seeking by taking your first steps through the doors of our comprehensive facility at Penn State Hershey Spine Center.
Penn State Hershey Spine Center physicians and healthcare team will provide the thoughtful care you are searching for. Our highly trained physicians will tailor your care to address your specific needs with their state-of-the-art knowledge. At Penn State Hershey Spine Center patients come first. We strive to provide ethical and compassionate care.
To learn more visit our online Health Information Library
If you have questions or are interested in further details about any information on this site, please Contact Us.
Watch "We've Got Your Back 2013" here:
- Basics of Back Pain
- Vitaly Gordin, M.D., Director of Penn State Hershey Spine Center, provides an overview of the newly opened Spine Center and some basics of back pain management.
- Complicated Surgery and Ongoing Support
- Mark Knaub, M.D., discusses spine surgery examples, including a teenage girl's car accident, complicated surgery and ongoing support at the Penn State Hershey Spine Center.
- Minimally Invasive Spine and Neck Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine and Neck Surgery can correct a problem without a long recovery process.
- Neck Pain, Injury and Treatment; Aquatic Therapy
- Tim Reiter, M.D., discusses neck pain, injury and treatment; plus a look at the new aquatic therapy treatment available at the Penn State Hershey Spine Center.
- We've Got Your Back
- Penn State Hershey Spine Center patients and physicians talk about back and neck treatments, surgery, recovery and therapies.
- Penn State Hershey patients not affected by meningitis outbreak
- Dr. Mark Knaub, orthopedic spinal surgeon, comments on Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts’ quarterback, struggling with a slow recovery after his neck surgery in September, 2011.
New Location Offers Convenience to West Shore Residents
To better serve our patients, Spine Center specialists are now seeing patients on the West Shore.
- The Medical Minute: Genetic testing for breast cancer risk Dr. Rena Kass, director of Penn State Hershey Breast Center, said actress Angelina Jolie’s announcement regarding her double mastectomy is great publicity that will raise awareness about the genetic component of many cancers.More...
- CLIMB program puts families dealing with cancer first Penn State Hershey is hosting another session of CLIMB: Children’s Lives Include Moments of Bravery. Developed by the Children’s Treehouse Foundation, this five-week program sponsored by Penn State Hershey Breast Center addresses the psychosocial aspects of cancer as they relate to the family unit.More...
- Farmers Market in Hershey launches fourth season On Thursday, May 23, the Farmers Market in Hershey will return for its fourth season with plenty of new offerings.More...
- Penn State Hershey experts to present on IBD In an effort to help patients living with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis in central Pennsylvania, Penn State Hershey Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center experts, led by Dr. Walter Koltun, will host a patient symposium.More...