Penn State Hershey Medical Group in State College includes Penn State Hershey primary care physicians and specialists who utilize an electronic medical record system, extending the expertise and exceptional quality care of Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center closer to home for many patients in Centre County.
In addition to primary care with convenient walk-in service and specialty care, we also offer a full range of laboratory services with walk-in hours available Monday through Friday.
All Penn State Hershey Medical Group sites in State College are part of the University Park Regional Campus of Penn State College of Medicine.
Penn State Hershey Medical Group walk-in service in State College is designed to help the community when they cannot get to their primary care physicians. Our medical team at Park Avenue treats minor illnesses, colds and flu, as well as sinus and ear infections. No appointment necessary!
Our walk-in service does not replace regular visits to your provider. Patients are highly encouraged to enroll with a primary care provider for their health needs. Contact one of our State College locations for more information about transferring your care to a Penn State Hershey provider.
All walk-in services are available exclusively at Penn State Hershey Medical Group - Park Avenue.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Lab Hours: Monday thru Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Penn State Hershey Medical Group in State College now offers patients a convenient and secure website to help manage your health. My Penn State Hershey Health lets you connect with your care providers, manage upcoming appointments, check test results as they become available, and view personal health information. Learn more >>
Learn more about each of our State College locations, including maps, phone numbers and services provided.
- The Medical Minute: Toy safety tips for the holidays – and year-round Pretty much all toys can look inviting to children. But it’s important for adults who are buying toys this holiday season to look beyond the flashing lights and cool noises and make sure they are safe.More...
- Mets named officer to international anesthesiology board Dr. Berend Mets, chair of the Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, has been appointed to a four-year term as an officer to the board of the World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists.More...
- Giant Food Stores and Duracell host party for Children's Hospital patients Face painting, games and costumed characters were part of a party for patients and their families at Penn State Children’s Hospital, hosted by Giant Foods Stores and Duracell. The Nov. 28 event in the hospital’s Tree House Café was a celebration of Giant and Duracell’s partnership with the Children’s Hospital through Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.More...
- Medical Center again recognized with Consumer Choice Award Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center has earned a Consumer Choice Award from the National Research Corporation for the 17th consecutive year. The award identifies the hospitals that health care consumers have chosen as having the highest quality and image in markets throughout the U.S. in National Research’s annual market insights survey of more than 300,000 households.More...