Penn State Hershey Medical Group in State College includes Penn State Hershey primary care physicians and specialists who utilize an electronic medical record system, extending the expertise and exceptional quality care of Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center closer to home for many patients in Centre County.
In addition to primary care with convenient walk-in service and specialty care, we also offer a full range of laboratory services with walk-in hours available Monday through Friday.
All Penn State Hershey Medical Group sites in State College are part of the University Park Regional Campus of Penn State College of Medicine.
Penn State Hershey Medical Group walk-in service in State College is designed to help Penn State faculty and staff, retirees and their dependents when they cannot get to their primary care physicians. Our medical team at Park Avenue treats minor illnesses, colds and flu, as well as sinus and ear infections. No appointment necessary!
Our walk-in service does not replace regular visits to your provider. Patients are highly encouraged to enroll with a primary care provider for their health needs. Contact one of our State College locations for more information about transferring your care to a Penn State Hershey provider.
All walk-in services are available exclusively at Penn State Hershey Medical Group - Park Avenue.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Penn State Hershey Medical Group in State College now offers patients a convenient and secure website to help manage your health. My Penn State Hershey Health lets you connect with your care providers, manage upcoming appointments, check test results as they become available, and view personal health information. Learn more >>
Learn more about each of our State College locations, including maps, phone numbers and services provided.
- The Medical Minute: Children and hot cars a cause for deadly concern Nearly 700 children have lost their lives over the last 20 years in the United States as a result of being left in or playing in a hot car. At last count, the total in the U.S. this year is 18. National Heat Stroke Prevention Day is July 31.More...
- Crafting and racing Pinewood Derby cars at the Children’s Hospital Patients at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital and their families got to try their hand at crafting Pinewood Derby cars. The Austin Hatcher Foundation for Pediatric Cancer, or AHF, brought Pinewood Derby kits to the hospital where children personalized their cars with stickers, markers and other materials.More...
- Parent to present at RQA Lecture on Aug. 13 The next Research Quality Assurance Lecture at Penn State Hershey will be presented by Dr. Leslie Parent, professor of medicine and microbiology and immunology; chief, Division of Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology; and co-director of the M.D./Ph.D. Program. She will present “Studying Viruses Using Microscopic Imaging, One Cell at a Time.”More...
- ACLS experienced provider course planned at Penn State Hershey Individuals who hold current ACLS certification and who work in acute care settings where they function as part of a code team on a regular basis may choose to renew their ACLS certification by attending the new ACLS EP Course at Penn State Hershey.More...