Penn State Hershey Medical Group in State College includes Penn State Hershey primary care physicians and specialists who utilize an electronic medical record system, extending the expertise and exceptional quality care of Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center closer to home for many patients in Centre County.
In addition to primary care with convenient walk-in service and specialty care, we also offer a full range of laboratory services with walk-in hours available Monday through Friday.
All Penn State Hershey Medical Group sites in State College are part of the University Park Regional Campus of Penn State College of Medicine.
Penn State Hershey Medical Group walk-in service in State College is designed to help Penn State faculty and staff, retirees and their dependents when they cannot get to their primary care physicians. Our medical team at Park Avenue treats minor illnesses, colds and flu, as well as sinus and ear infections. No appointment necessary!
Our walk-in service does not replace regular visits to your provider. Patients are highly encouraged to enroll with a primary care provider for their health needs. Contact one of our State College locations for more information about transferring your care to a Penn State Hershey provider.
All walk-in services are available exclusively at Penn State Hershey Medical Group - Park Avenue.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Penn State Hershey Medical Group in State College now offers patients a convenient and secure website to help manage your health. My Penn State Hershey Health lets you connect with your care providers, manage upcoming appointments, check test results as they become available, and view personal health information. Learn more >>
Learn more about each of our State College locations, including maps, phone numbers and services provided.
- Graduate School to host fall grant-writing workshops Registration is now open for a series of grant-writing workshops to be held this fall by the Penn State Graduate School that are intended for advanced graduate students and postdoctoral scholars.More...
- Primary care physicians can be critical resource for abused women in rural areas Many primary care physicians in rural communities do not routinely screen women for intimate partner violence (IPV), according to Penn State medical and public health researchers. Rural women who are exposed to such violence have limited resources if they seek help.More...
- The Medical Minute: Easing back-to-school anxieties in kids After a summer of lazy afternoons and late bedtimes, parents of school-aged children face the deadline for helping their young ones transition to not only a new routine and schedule -- but also the academic and social challenges a new school year brings.More...
- Hershey graduate students to take oath on Friday Incoming graduate students pursuing master of public health, master of science or doctoral degrees at Penn State College of Medicine will participate in the Graduate Student Oath Ceremony, at 3:30 p.m. this Friday, Aug. 22, in the University Conference Center at Hershey. During this ceremony, first-year graduate students take an oath to uphold the values of integrity, professionalism and scholarship throughout their academic careers.More...