Penn State Hershey Medical Group in State College includes Penn State Hershey primary care physicians and specialists who utilize an electronic medical record system, extending the expertise and exceptional quality care of Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center closer to home for many patients in Centre County.
In addition to primary care with convenient walk-in service and specialty care, we also offer a full range of laboratory services with walk-in hours available Monday through Friday.
All Penn State Hershey Medical Group sites in State College are part of the University Park Regional Campus of Penn State College of Medicine.
Penn State Hershey Medical Group walk-in service in State College is designed to help the community when they cannot get to their primary care physicians. Our medical team at Park Avenue treats minor illnesses, colds and flu, as well as sinus and ear infections. No appointment necessary!
Our walk-in service does not replace regular visits to your provider. Patients are highly encouraged to enroll with a primary care provider for their health needs. Contact one of our State College locations for more information about transferring your care to a Penn State Hershey provider.
All walk-in services are available exclusively at Penn State Hershey Medical Group - Park Avenue.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Lab Hours: Monday thru Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Penn State Hershey Medical Group in State College now offers patients a convenient and secure website to help manage your health. My Penn State Hershey Health lets you connect with your care providers, manage upcoming appointments, check test results as they become available, and view personal health information. Learn more >>
Learn more about each of our State College locations, including maps, phone numbers and services provided.
- Penn State Executive Programs earns another Chief Learning Officer award Penn State Executive Programs has once again been honored by Chief Learning Officer magazine with a Learning in Practice award; this year for work with Penn State Health and the College of Medicine.More...
- The Medical Minute: What you need to know this flu season As flu season approaches, medical experts have some new recommendations – along with some old standards – on how to reduce your chances of getting sick.More...
- Inaugural Brain Run 5K event set for Oct. 8 The inaugural Brain Run 5K race/walk will take place Oct. 8 at Milton Hershey School, with proceeds to benefit research and outreach at Penn State College of Medicine.More...
- Upcoming Reynolds Lecture to feature almuna Nancy Collop The Department of Medicine Herbert Y. and Anne L. Reynolds Lecture will be held on Oct. 11. Guest speaker Dr. Nancy A. Collop, a College of Medicine graduate, will present “Sleep Apnea — The Not-So-Silent Disease in Your Waiting Room.”More...