Penn State Hershey Medical Group in State College includes Penn State Hershey primary care physicians and specialists who utilize an electronic medical record system, extending the expertise and exceptional quality care of Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center closer to home for many patients in Centre County.
In addition to primary care with convenient walk-in service and specialty care, we also offer a full range of laboratory services with walk-in hours available Monday through Friday.
All Penn State Hershey Medical Group sites in State College are part of the University Park Regional Campus of Penn State College of Medicine.
Penn State Hershey Medical Group walk-in service in State College is designed to help the community when they cannot get to their primary care physicians. Our medical team at Park Avenue treats minor illnesses, colds and flu, as well as sinus and ear infections. No appointment necessary!
Our walk-in service does not replace regular visits to your provider. Patients are highly encouraged to enroll with a primary care provider for their health needs. Contact one of our State College locations for more information about transferring your care to a Penn State Hershey provider.
All walk-in services are available exclusively at Penn State Hershey Medical Group - Park Avenue.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Lab Hours: Monday thru Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Penn State Hershey Medical Group in State College now offers patients a convenient and secure website to help manage your health. My Penn State Hershey Health lets you connect with your care providers, manage upcoming appointments, check test results as they become available, and view personal health information. Learn more >>
Learn more about each of our State College locations, including maps, phone numbers and services provided.
- The art of medicine: Medical students learn communication from the masters Imagine trying to paint a copy of one of Vincent van Gogh’s or Claude Monet's works — without being able to look at it. Instead you can ask a partner short, close-ended questions and do your best. That was one of the challenges students faced as part of the class “Impressionism and the Art of Communication.” The monthlong class, which Dr. Michael Flanagan taught for the first time in January, gives Penn State College of Medicine students a chance to approach what they’re learning from a new direction.More...
- Valentine’s Day concert set for Feb. 14 at Pasquerilla Spiritual Center The Pennsylvania Centre Orchestra will present a special Valentine’s Day concert titled “Music for the Heart” at 3 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 14, at the Pasquerilla Spiritual Center on Penn State’s University Park campus. Dr. Paul Haidet, director of medical education research at the Penn State College of Medicine will present a free pre-concert lecture — “The Health Benefits of Music” — one hour before the show.More...
- National Wear Red Day observed at Penn State Hershey On Friday, Feb. 5, Penn State Hershey faculty and staff donned red in recognition of National Wear Red Day.More...
- Penn State Harrisburg launches Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Penn State President Eric Barron and University officials joined with David Black, president and CEO of the Harrisburg Regional Chamber and CREDC, to launch the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Penn State Harrisburg. The center will enhance the entrepreneurial environment in Central Pennsylvania and encourage students, faculty and community members to transform their intellectual property and creative works into local businesses and industries.More...