Penn State Hershey Medical Group in State College includes Penn State Hershey primary care physicians and specialists who utilize an electronic medical record system, extending the expertise and exceptional quality care of Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center closer to home for many patients in Centre County.
In addition to primary care with convenient walk-in service and specialty care, we also offer a full range of laboratory services with walk-in hours available Monday through Friday.
All Penn State Hershey Medical Group sites in State College are part of the University Park Regional Campus of Penn State College of Medicine.
November 26, 2014 - Due to inclement weather the walk-in clinic will be closed today. The clinic will resume normal business hours on Friday, November 28, 2014. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Penn State Hershey Medical Group walk-in service in State College is designed to help Penn State faculty and staff, retirees and their dependents when they cannot get to their primary care physicians. Our medical team at Park Avenue treats minor illnesses, colds and flu, as well as sinus and ear infections. No appointment necessary!
Our walk-in service does not replace regular visits to your provider. Patients are highly encouraged to enroll with a primary care provider for their health needs. Contact one of our State College locations for more information about transferring your care to a Penn State Hershey provider.
All walk-in services are available exclusively at Penn State Hershey Medical Group - Park Avenue.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Penn State Hershey Medical Group in State College now offers patients a convenient and secure website to help manage your health. My Penn State Hershey Health lets you connect with your care providers, manage upcoming appointments, check test results as they become available, and view personal health information. Learn more >>
Learn more about each of our State College locations, including maps, phone numbers and services provided.
- Meyers receives $100,000 grant to advance breast cancer research The PA Breast Cancer Coalition has presented $100,000 to Craig Meyers of Penn State College of Medicine. Meyers’ research focuses on using the adeno-associated virus type 2, or AAV2, to kill breast cancer cells in certain types of tumors.More...
- Lecture, workshop to kick off celebration of new office The new Office of Inter-Professional Collaborative Education and Teamwork kick-off celebration will be held from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec.10, at the University Conference Center on the Penn State Hershey campus.More...
- The Medical Minute: Services for adults with autism ‘a pressing priority' In the early 1990s, autism awareness kicked into high gear, and Pennsylvania responded by developing programs and services to meet the needs of newly diagnosed children. Now, those children have become young adults, and the medical community faces its next challenge -- how to serve adults with autism.More...
- Spin for THON 2015 will burn calories, raise funds Nov. 28 Start the holiday season off right and spin off turkey and stuffing from Thanksgiving dinner while raising money at Spin for THON 2015. One-hour spin classes will run from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 28 at the University Fitness Center on the Penn State Hershey campus.More...