CANCER CARE PARTNERSHIP, a partnership of Mount Nittany Health and Penn State Cancer Institute, provides state-of-the-art, personalized care for outpatient hematology, medical oncology and infusion services. Patients benefit from the combined resources and expertise of Mount Nittany Health, the community's trusted healthcare provider, and Penn State Hershey, the region's academic health center. Learn more >>
Cancer care is provided at the Lance and Ellen Shaner Cancer Pavilion at Mount Nittany Medical Center. The new Cancer Pavilion is at Entrance E on Mount Nittany's campus, located at 1800 E. Park Avenue.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call 814-231-7800.
Specialized cancer services
- Benign and malignant hematology
- Chemotherapy, biotherapy, immunotherapy and infusion services
- Coagulation medicine
- Palliative medicine
- Treatment of oncologic malignancies
- Patient navigators and nutritionists, as well as physical therapy and rehabilitation medicine services, through Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Specialized cancer pain management services through Mount Nittany Medical Center
Meet the team
- Edward Balaban, D.O.
- Tara Baney, C.R.N.P.
- John Ford, M.D.
- James R. Powell, Jr., M.D.
Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics Penn State College of Medicine
- Lynn Whittaker, M.S.N., F.N.P.-BC, C.R.N.P., A.O.C.N.
Visit our Cancer Health Information Center.