Department of Surgery Education
Committed to developing future leaders in surgery, the faculty within the Department of Surgery promote a broad spectrum of educational programs that support the development and training of students, residents, and fellows. The goal of our educational mission is to provide the highest quality educational experience incorporating the latest evidence based knowledge and techniques.
- Allied Health Professional Students
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Education Calendar
- Harrell Library Surgery Quick Link
- Post-graduate Programs
- Residency/Fellowship Programs
- Simulation Development and Cognitive Science Center
- Student Surgical Society
- Surgery Education Organizational Chart
- Surgery Live
- Visiting Students
- Junior Faculty Development Program recognizes 2012-13 graduates On Thursday, May 30, 26 junior Penn State College of Medicine faculty and their mentors celebrated completion of the College of Medicine’s Junior Faculty Development Program, sponsored by the Office of Professional Development.More...
- Volunteers needed for acne study Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center’s Dr. Diane Thiboutot is testing the effectiveness of an investigational acne medication. Volunteers are needed for this study.More...
- Penn State Hershey nursing awards recognize leadership, exemplary practice In celebration of the 2013 National Nurses Week in May, the Department of Nursing and Chief Nursing Officer Sherry Kwater presented awards to several members of the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center nursing staff during the annual Nursing Awards Ceremony.More...
- Penn State Hershey expands in Elizabethtown Construction began on additional clinic space this month at the Penn State Hershey Medical Group-Elizabethtown location.More...