University Fitness Center - HMC Employees
UFC Membership Reimbursement
- Each Penn State Hershey Medical Center employee, spouse/domestic partner, and dependent (age 12 and older) covered under the Medical Center's group health plan is eligible to receive up to three consecutive months at a fitness facility. Reimbursements will be processed once in early 2014 with payments coming to members by March 31, 2014.
- To qualify for the reimbursement, Health plan members must:
- Visit the club at least one time
- Be employed and covered under the Medical Center's health plan during participation and at the time of reimbursement
- Verify your 5 digit Lawson ID with the UFC
Existing UFC Members with Payroll Deduction
- You do not need to make any changes to your membership if you have automatic payroll deduction.
Existing UFC Member with Direct Pay
- Pay your UFC membership as usual.
New UFC Member
- Sign up and pay for whichever UFC plan best suits you (quarterly, semi-annual, or annual).
Maximum reimbursement limits apply. For additional information please see the Blueprints for Wellness web site.